Chapter 3

Kiya POV

After the meeting last night I came home and went to sleep. I was sleeping peacefully until somebody started beating on my room door so I got up and seen it was Quez.

Me: why in the hell you beating on my door

Quez: damn yo breath stank and yo friends downstairs

Me: Ok tell them I'll be down in like 30

Quez: ok

After I closed my door I pulled out some black high waisted pants with a white crop top I pulled out my white timbs and got in the shower after I got done I put my clothes on put on some make-up I grabbed my purse, phone, and gun put it in my purse and went downstairs I hugged my friends and we went to the mall.

YG POV

So I woke up this morning and hopped in the shower after I got done I brushed my teeth and put on some black sweats a white t-shirt and some black J's I woke Angel up so we could go get my brother, two partnas, ad her cousin from the airport after she got out the shower she put on the same thing I had on and we drove to the airport to pick them up cause I know we got a meeting tonight.

August POV

I got up and seen that I had to go get my partnas from the jail house and take Shanti to the airport so I just put on some basketball shorts grabbed my phone and keys then went to get Shanti. When I got there she was outside in some sweats and a hoodie on her phone I blew the horn and she got in the car and went to the airport first after we picked up her cousins Asia and Maria we went to the jail house to get my partnas Nate, Tae, and Raymond.

T.I. POV

So I woke up this morning hopped in the shower after I got done I put on my blue Hollister shorts with a blue and neon green Hollister shirt with some neon green Adidas I put on my blue Atlanta snapback I grabbed my keys phone and gun and left to go get this security guard.

* Later that Night * Quan POV

I pulled up to the trap to see everybody here so I walked in and dapped everybody up and I started looking around at all these new faces

Me: who all these new people

Aug: this is Nate, Tae, and Raymond

Shanti: these are my two Cousins Asia and Maria

Kiya: these are my two friends Kesha and Trey

T.I: this my partna Big T

YG: this my partnas Jake, Tyler and my lil brother Justin

Angel and this is my Cousin Marissa

Quan: damn y'all niggas wasn't playin was y'all but welcome to the crew but imma let y'all get some rest but we'll meet tomorrow

E/B: Ight Cool

After the meeting we all left I went home and went to sleep.