chapter1

At my school..

THEY judge people by there looks. ENCLUDING if your emo!

Yeah i used to cut but i stopped and I'm still getting called 'The emo person'

i was minding my own business when someone came over and pushed my books out of my hands

"HAHAHA LOOK ITS THE EMO FAG" John the head person of the football squad yelled.

I was on the eage of tears but they flow down my face just after i was left in the hallway by myself...

I just sat there untill i looked up to see a hot attractive guy infront of me.

"Hey its umm alyshia right" he gave me a question look

I just nodded.

NO WAY in hell am i believeing his the nice guy.

"Ohh um do you wanna talk about" i just gave him a weird look and he noticed.

"LOOK, i know what your thinking..Because I'm on the football squad with john you think I'm mean...I just think its wrong for hin to do it."

"WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM" i spat in His face.

He looked shocked At first becase nobody really hears me talk.

AND when i mean no body really hears me talk i mean NO HEARS ME TALK!

"Ohh shit i forgot" He pulled out his sell phone and pass it to me.

"Can i have your number" he flashed a smile at me which mad me go all dreamy.

SNAP OUT OF IT ALYSHIA

I signed and eventually gave him my number.

"If this is a joke im killing you and your family"i yelled at him

He put his hands up for serender

"Alyshia, i would never hurt you...you really think that a football player would ask you for your number" he question.

"I guess not"

"Well i got to go to first period... ill um text you and see you at lunch"

I gave him a nod before walking to my classroom wich was namio15.

"Sit down miss alyshia" the teacher ask

And i did what she said!

I plugged my headphones into my phone and put on 'Die for you by black veil brides.

Someone tap me on the shoulders and i looked up to see the person i had a run into today after what john did.

"Are you stalking me now" i gave him a question look

"No i just forgot to say my name is andy and i want to take you to my gig!"

"Yeah...what gig& whos band are you in"

He smiled at me and said.

"Look who is playing on your ipod"

I looked down to see it said 'Black Veil Brides'

OMG ITS ANDY FROM BVB HOW ON EARTH DID I NOT SEE IT WAS HIM.

"Andy as in popstar andy.. like andy who saves peoples lifes by those songs you sing.. and you have people in your band called cc,ashley,Jinxxs,Jay,dahvie and i thinks that all"