Plot 2- The boys are in a gang

PLOT: The boys are in a gang. The gang is called Death Row. It's one of the biggest gang in Los Angeles, and everybody knows not to mess with them. They have the bad boy reputation. They get into fights, and don't trust anybody except the other boys. The boys want to live on the edge, and maybe fuck a few girls with no strings attached. Everything around them always ends up bad so they refuse to get close to anybody, even if it means they can't see their family. It's the last year of high school and everybody is ready to get out.

Niall/Gf: Niall only joined the gang to protect his family, and there is no way he will leave the gang if it means his family is at risk. His dad died when he was little, and his family doesn't have that much money, so the only way he can protect his family from their surroundings and the people around, is to join the gang. So that means high school is all he has, no going to college, and no planning his future. He knows that dealing drugs and being with the gang is all he will ever do. Niall's gf is a sweet girl who loves to help others. She's one of the select few of the girls who doesn't go out and party. She loves to help others, just like how her parents did before they died. She doesn't like being the shy girl who nobody remembers, so when the principle asks her to help somebody with their schoolwork, she doesn't say no. Niall turns out to be the one she has to help, and he has to accept her help or he will get expelled. He tries to scare her away with his flirting and bringing up that he's in a gang, but she doesn't budge. She just wants to help. What happens when Niall starts to develop feeling for her ? Will he put her life at risk just so they can be together ? Will he quit the gang and face the consequences or will he just try and forget about Niall's Gf ?

Liam/Gf: Liam joined the gang because he was tired of everybody thinking he was the good guy, because like everybody says good guys only ever get friend zoned. He wanted to be a bad boy for a change. Now that he has been in a gang for all of his high school years, he's forgotten all about being the good guy. He has this hard exterior that no one has ever broken. He knew joining the gang meant that he had no future, but at the time he didn't really care. He has always wanted to grow up and be somebody that can change the world, but now it's never going to happen, or so he thinks. Liam's gf is a nice girl who has trouble living up to all the expectations from her parents. They expect her to have good grades and be a social butterfly at the same time. What they don't know is the only way she can keep up with that is if she pays someone to do her homework and helps her cheat on tests. She actually is a bright person, but all the stress makes her feel like she isn't. What happens when Liam just so happens to walk past and over hear Liam's gf talking to somebody about doing her homework. He goes and confronts her and he doesn't except her to full out say everything about her parents to him. She didn't even intend to do that. What happens when he decides to help her and they become friends ? Will they become more than friends ? Will she be able to break through his hard exterior and help him get the future he always wanted ?

Harry/Gf: Harry joined the gang because it was in his blood. His dad was in it, and his grandfather, and so on. His whole family was in the gang, and if he tried getting out of it, he would be killed, because his family was one of the important people in the gang. He doesn't know what else he could have done with his life, because since day one his dad always talked to him about the gang, and how it was great, and he had to join it if he wanted to be in the family. His mom never liked the idea of her only child being in the gang, but she had no choice but to let him be in it. Harry's Gf has a great life, or so everybody thinks. She has the looks, the money, and the popularity. Everybody loves her, except the people in the gang, because they just think she's just another stuck up person. What they don't know is that her parents are never home and she had to be raised by her butler. Whenever her parents are home they don't even pay attention to her, they just consider her a pest that won't go away. It really hurts her, and for years she was depressed because she thought she could never have a real family. What happens when Harry finds her alone crying in the library, because her parents ditched her again ? Will he want to help her, or will he just consider her another one of the stuck up kids ? Will she be able to tell him about the real her and let him in ? What happens when he starts to fall for her, but tries to ditch her so she doesn't get pulled into the gang life ?

Louis/Gf: Louis was actually a good kid, since day one. He didn't get into fights, and he was really smart, but his parents didn't know about all the bad things he did. He really was a bad ass at heart. He joined the gang because he wanted to be rebellious, but he wasn't expected all the drug deals, and having no future as being a part of it. But it was too late now; he couldn't quit the gang even if he wanted to. His parents found out about him being in the gang, and now they refuse to talk to him, saying he did it to himself, and he had to deal with it on his own too. Now he lives on his own, and doesn't talk to anybody outside of the gang, because he doesn't want to get close to anybody, because all they do is leave. Louis' gf is the new girl and just so happens to move in right next to him. She doesn't know much about the gang, all she knows is that Louis is in it. She has a tough side to her, because at her last school she was a wimp, and she let everybody, even her ex-boyfriend walk all over her. She acts like she isn't scared of Louis when they meet in front of the two houses, but inside she is terrified. Her old boyfriend, ruined her idea of trusting somebody, and ever having a boyfriend again, but what happens when she thinks she starts to like Louis. Will they both get past the idea of not loving somebody, and love each other ? Will Louis try to get out of the gang so he doesn't have to scare Louis' gf away ?

Zayn/Gf: Zayn joined the gang because he didn't want to get pushed around anymore. When he was a kid he was always laughed at for not being strong and not being able to do things like some kids because his parents were to over protective. He joined the gang so he can be a badass and nobody can push him around. He knew the gang would ruin his relationship with his parents so now whenever he's in the same room as them they never talk. That's why he never goes home, he doesn't want to see the disappointed faces of his parents. He hangs out with the gang and does the drug deals the most, even though he doesn't want too. Zayn hates working with others, and isn't good at talking to people outside of his gang. Zayn's gf is is the shy girl who only hangs out with her close friends. She hates all the gang members because her brother was shot by a gang member when she was little and now she can't even look at them without feeling a little pissed inside. She doesn't even know who killed her brother, so it could be one of the kids in her school. When they get paired up for a school math project they have to work together and become friends if they want to get a good grade on the project. At first Zayn doesn't give a shit about doing the project, but it's the only way he can keep his grade up and be able to graduate, because he secretly wants to prove to his parents he isn't a hopeless cause. Will they be able to work together, even through everything they think of each other ? Will they end up falling in love in the process, or will Zayn being in a gang ruin those chances from happening ?