🐟

It was the night before last day of school, 4:00 A.M. Hadley was thinking hard. Did she really love Jacob like she said she did? Or was that a lie to distract herself from Korbyn? She was lost in her thoughts, until she got a call from a number she didn't know. It was from her area code, so she went ahead and answered it.

Hadley: Hello???

???: Hello?

Hadley: Who's this?

???: I can't tell you. All I'm saying is I love you. You will not find out who I am. 

hadley is disturbed. she hangs up and continues thinking about her drama between jacob and korbyn and her obsession of todoroki while listening to bts.

At this point it is 5:00. School starts in 2 hours. Hadley doesn't care at this point, and passes out on the couch with a timer set to seven o' clock.

*hadley has arrived at school*

Jacob smiles and waves as Hadley walks in. Hadley feels guilty and shakes her head and covers her face with her hands and walks to class. But when she walks into class, everyone is staring at her. She ignores it, thinking it was just because she was late. But then she saw a note that Korbyn was holding up that I wrote last night.

Korbyn reads out the note as everyone is screaming and shouting. Korbyn's popularity is equal to the dead frog in Ava's locker, so everyone was in shock that he had gotten a love letter.

"dear korbyn potts, you are so charming and underrated. that just means more for me. i just wish i could have you as mine. stop kicking me in the ass and be mine. you are my prince, and i can be the princess. i have had many fake crushes because i knew you didn't like me. but i can't keep myself away from you. i just love you so much. i love you more than my dad. "

Korbyn shakes his head in disbelief. He knew Hadley was dating Jacob. But Hadley in was more disbelief then him, with everyone staring at her.

Hadley grabs korbyn and says,

"Korbyn, come here now. I need to explain."

Korbyn doesn't take her hand, but she takes his and yanks it into the Janitors Closet.

Hadley: I need you to know-

korbyn puts his hand over her mouth before she can say another word.