↳ Too Close | II

—YN

Sunny days everybody loves them, tell me baby
can you stand the . . . rain?

Rain. It's what poured hard tonight, it's just like the water that fell from my now red eyes. It felt like the blood that poured from my heart when I was stabbed. Metaphorically of course, but the same none the less.

I laid in my now room in the dark looking out the window as the rain poured before me outside. It's been hours since I left this room after breaking it off with Kehlani. I needed to get away from her and be in my own mind space for awhile before I ended up running back to her in an instant.

" Ma?, " I heard from the doorway and I look to see adeya.

" Yeah Yaya? What's wrong?, " I asked slowly sitting up.

" I got scared when I heard the thunder outside, I went in you and mommy's room but she wasn't there and you weren't either. " She said with a pout.

" I'm sorry baby, come up here with me and sleep. Mommy had went out somewhere earlier, she'll be back soon. " I said and she quickly climbed on the bed laying with me.

I sighed actually thinking how long kehlani has been gone, and when will she be back. It honestly has me anxious to say the least, but she'll probably be back soon.

Before I knew it I was waking up again, my eyes were still slightly closed when I heard a voice and felt a thumb stroking my cheek.

" I know I've been talking for a while now while you've been sleeping, but I really do love you YN. I never wanted to hurt you like that, I hope you don't leave me in the end because I love you and need you.

"You are everything I've always wanted, you love me and Yaya, you take her in as your own. You're always there when I need you, you never let me down, you trust me and most of all you're loyal to me. I know I don't deserve you, but please don't let me go. " I heard kehlani cry to me before planting a small kiss on my lips.

I felt her get off the bed and I slowly opened my eyes grabbing onto her hand sitting up making her sit back down looking at me with her red tearful eyes.

" I heard what you said Kehlani, and I still do absolutely love you and I always will, maybe after Aiden is born we can try again because as of right now I can't trust you relationship wise. Alright? It doesn't mean I'm giving up on you it just means I need time. " I said and she nodded before walking out the room and closing the door.

I looked over on my side to see Adeya still sound asleep and I laid back pulling her closer to me before letting out a sigh. I had to make sure to keep her close so I don't lose her too.