Chapter 1

*knock* *knock*

"Y/N breakfast is ready come down now". John said  knocking on your door

"Ughh it so early though"! You whined and got up from bed and changed into your F/C Clothes 

then you walked up to your door and opened it and then that smell hit you and your stomach started to growl. "damn what are they cooking it smells really good". you said to yourself. then you ran down stairs and into the kitchen. you sat down next to drift. drift was like you from earth it was nice to have someone to talk to about home once in a while.  You use to have a crush on him but that didn't last long once you found out drift was dating brite bomber. When you heard the news you were broken. But you never told him how you felt and you him were best friends at that.  

then you snapped out of your thoughts

" good morning y/n you seem to be zoned out there". drift said with a slight chuckle 

"oh yeah sorry good morning drift". you said with an embarrassed  chuckle

"breakfast is ready" carbide said while putting our breakfast on the table 

"thank you carbide" as everybody said beginning to eat 

*time skip*

after you ate your breakfast you went to play games on your phone in your room and so you did. you played on your phone for hours and hours and then you got bored and checked the time on your phone. it was 8:30 p.m. "damn was i playing for that long"? you said quietly to yourself and the you sat up and started to think for a minute. then you decided to go out to get some fresh air and you went to tell Mr.wick that your heading out and he nodded his head in approval. Then you went to the front door and opened it and closed it behind you and started to walk. you were lost in your thoughts. You heard a soft cry when you got closer and closer and then you found a hooded man laying there with some sort of stake in his stomach.  you couldn't see his face at all and he was weeping softly and you ran to him and try to get him up.  you successfully got him up and told him that you were going to help him he just kept quiet. then you realized john would never let you keep a stranger in your room. "fuck". you groaned to yourself and just needed to sneak him that was the only option. thank god for the nursing training classes that Mr.wick makes us take. then you opened the door with your free hand and you poked your head inside and looked around. the coast was clear and then you opened the door all the way and went up the stairs with the stranger. You opened the door to your room and laid him down and then you told him that you'll be right back. then you quietly sped walk to the basement and grabbed all the medical supplies. then you quietly ran back to your room and put the medal supplies on the bed  and then you put your medical gloves on and then you went over to the man and removed his hood then you gasped in shock. you were standing in front of  Sanctum he was part of the Dark council the enemy of SSDT.  but you were suppose to be the good guys either way you helped him. 

"this is going to hurt so brace your self ". you said putting a towel around his mouth

"1...2...3"! you said taking the stake out of his stomach and then he screamed into the towel  and then you quickly patched and cleaned  up his wound and gave him some pain killers. then he passed out on the bed.

its been a while guys lol