CHAPTER VI: The story of US

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Another CHAPTER. I have bad news guys-- this story finally CAME to its end.

I really wanted to say THANK YOU for supporting this book. THANK YOU for waiting for all the updates. THANK YOU so much!!!

I'm getting emotional while typing this.

Until now I can't still believe that my works been appreciated by you guys. I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH for all of this. Really guys, YOU ALL ARE THE BEST.

Don't forget to vote, share and leave a comment.

KEEP READING UP TO ITS END ❤️
Sighlenghtreader96: Good news in the END

YN'S POV (YOUR NAME)

"Rosie? We're about to leave. Are you done?" I heard Lisa's voice outside the hallway. I looked on the mirror one last time to check if I'm already PRESENTABLE enough to show my face again after leaving South Korea for almost 6 years.

(This is your outfit)

K N O C K (2)

I faced the direction of my door while waiting for the person to get inside.

"Hey YN? We're about to leave and we'll just wait for you downstairs" Rosie said while peeking her head through the doorway and just  nodded my head in return while smiling at her on the same time. She was about to leave when I unknowingly run my way to stop her by gripping on her hand.

(This is what Rosie is wearing)

"L-let's go down there together"  I said as I interlocked our fingers together. She look at me confused but nodded her head in response after a few seconds. We made our way downstairs, earning a teasing look from our members. I only smirk and pulled Rosie along with me.