Chapter 1

The message below is very important. Please read.

How to servive a reedbless boy has been chosen to be a girl part of the wattpad paid stories program. Something I'm very honored and proud of. This mean you will be required to buy coins to read the book further than chapter 7.

I've been on wattpad as a writer for nearly five years now and have gone from writing cringe-worthly fanfics to original stories like this one. There bave been tears of joy and frustration. I've pulled my hair trying to finish some of my books and poured all of me and my time into them. To give you the best reading experience possible.

The amount of love and support I've gotten has honestly blown my mind and I'm still grateful for it every single day. I know a lot of you have been asking for a way reward my work and here it is. And if you don't have the money or will to buy coins to read this particular book, then all of my other stories are free.

It means a lot to me that wattpad found my book worthly of being a part of this program. It's what I've been striving for the last five years - to get that kind if rrcognition to get a confirmation if sorts that my writong is affecting people. To be seen.

Some night argue that if i wanted to make money off my writing l should just publish my book, but i can assure you if doesn't work that way. You don't just publish a book. Wattpad is providing me with a change to take my writing to the next level,to earn a little income while doing so, and I'm all for it.

I hooe you can be as happy about this as i am. If not the I'm sorry. In the end l have to put myself first. And like i said, all off my other books are free to read.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me.

Love, lina

Update-status

Completed

First published 4 october 2017.

Last uodate 5 march 2018
Revised jusy 2019