Imagine||Yashua

(inspired by Pena)

She arrived home late again. Her daily escape. She always needed a way out. She always needed to be able to run away. Her mind would choke her. Her fears would close in.
She's been quiet lately. She doesn't interact with Yashua as she once used to.
A memory flashes before her eyes.

Yashua would hold her hands. Kiss them. Put them to hold his face and look into her eyes. speak with his soft calming voice about how much he loved her and how beautiful every inch of her body was to him.

Kisses on her neck from Yashua's soft lips is something she longed to feel again. The smiles through the kisses and the whispering he would do in her ear.

The dancing they would always do together. Making choreography to be the ultimate power couple on the dance floor The grinding of hips and the rolling of torsos to the beat together. the way her body was shown off and touched ever so slightly while she flew in and out of his arms

she missed the glimmer of the nights with him and the glimmer in his eyes when he looked at her.

it wasn't there anymore

~FlashBack~

It was dark out. They just finished dinner and they were actually kind of tired. She held Yashua's hands and as they walked to the car she noticed just how much she loved him. The bright smile he had. The painted nails. The artist inside. His mocha brown eyes and his soft lips.
They made it to the car and Yashua motioned for her to straddle him. She did as she was told. Yet this wasn't a sexual thing. She stared, encaptured in his eyes for a few moments. "Bésame, nena" he said with his soft voice.
There's nothing that she wanted more. She pecked his lips over and over until she pulled a smile from his lips. She then made her way to his neck. Still, this wasn't sexual to them. This was more comforting and soft.

"Te amo yash, te amo tanto."
Yashua smiled-

~Next Flashback~

Yashua yelled.
"You are shutting me out (Y/N)! You don't even kiss me like you used to."

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KISS YOU WHEN THOSE LIPS HAVE BEEN KISSED BY SOMEONE ELSE? You were mine Yash.... I was yours. I- I am yours... and that's what you do to me? CHEAT?!"
You screamed, tears running down your hurt ridden face as you threw a mug on the floor and shattered pieces flew everywhere.

He was in the wrong. He knew it. He missed the scent of you and your hair and perfume. You stopped showing the affecting you guys used to show because of the incident.

now it's just dead between you. You both miss eachother to death.... What is there to do?