~two

"hey" the brown haired boy says as he sits next to me.
"uh hi.. do i know you? you look like someone i know?"
"if i did know you we wouldn't be strangers, trust me"
his sudden burst of confidence intrigued me. there's something about him. maybe it's his hazel eyes in the sun or his broad shoulders. i've always had a thing for your typical "bad boy" but this time i genuinely feel like he's different.
we get to know each other in this small but cosy cafe for what seems like minutes. i tell him about my family and then he starts to tell me about his. he says he's very close with his family especially his twin.
"you're a twin!whats his name"
"grayson"
"by any chance is your last name dolan"
he nods his head with a puzzled look testing on his face.
suddenly it all makes sense.
"no way! i was really good friends with grayson in highschool. he used to try and set us up on blind dates."
"you're cassidy?"
i hummed and nodded my head a small smile appearing on one and others faces.
"well i wish i'd have gone with my eager brothers plans maybe it wouldn't have been so bad meeting you all those years ago."
"maybe? i'll have you know that i'm great"
"oh yeah, maybe you'll have to come for dinner with me and show me how great you are"
"ethan dolan are you asking me on a date?"
"cassidy bell i sure am"

and that is how this all begun.