A person would start with their story with "Once upon a time"

A person would start with their story with, "Once upon a time,"

Once in a history life this girl name Sarah, scratch that.

Why would a parent call a girl Sarah mostly good girls are called that. Sometimes I think if my parents would have wanted a goddess girl or were drunk while they were choosing my name. Student used to ask me "Was your parents a crack head when you was born? Because you are bad they should have called you Deja or something more evil."

Last night I was just thinking should I ask my parents was I adopted or what's with my name?

I jumped from my bed to go research my parent's ancestors. As I was opening my laptop, my consensus asked me "Why are you doing this?"

I shut my laptop down, went to sleep.

Next morning,

"Ding, Ding" The alarm rang.

I was still thoroughly in my sleep. When my eyes opened it seem as if someone glued my eyes shut. My room was gleaming with light coming from the window which made me eyes hurt even more.

"Kids, wakey, wakey, its 7:00." My mom lied

I turned my head towards the clock and squeaked my eyes all the way open tell I seen 6:00.

I dropped my head backwards on my bed for 5 minutes and jumped from my bed.

My sister Kathley came to my room to push me off my bed, but I was alert before she can lay a hand on me. Kathley is twelve years old in the seventh grade. She's been living with our father for at least a year,but now she lives with my mom, my mom husband and I.

My mom and dad have been divorce since six years ago. My mom never speaks with him in front of her husband. After two years of her divorce she has been meeting this guy when she comes home late whispering I knew someone was staying at my house.

After three months, she always buy bridal magazine. Once I asked her, "Why you're looking at this, are you getting married," and she'll answer "Yes, but why would you care."

Later that night, she called me in her room and talked to me about this man. "Hon, he's nice he wants to marry me now, just in court," she paused to look at me expression.

"Well, umm since you meet him you never told me also he slept here at night, mom bullshit you're grown woman so do what you want." I walked out her room. After that day I saw her so called husband living with us.

"Sarah, You're Mother said get up for breakfast" My mom husband said

"Move Justin" Kathley said opening my room door

"Wow, you're pretty with them Jordans," Kathley commented

"Thanks, sis" I kissed her on her cheeks

We walked out laughing so we can surprise Justin our so called step dad.

"Good morning girls" my mom greeted

"Mom can I please get my car back, I'm tired of dad picking me up." I hesitated

"Well speak with him, if it was for me I would have given you your car." She explained

"Mom, Justin Bye" I said waving out the door.

"Daddy" I yelled

"Hey girls"

"Dad, can I please get my car back" I begged

"How's your calcus class going?" he asked

"Dad I'm a Junior and I have ap classes, give me a credit"