[Chapter: VIII] (Day 366)

[Fast Forward to a year later!]

(Kingdom Hearts: Silent Dreams - Lazy Afternoon, was made by me and was or possibly still is going to be in a Kingdom Hearts Fan Game I Was Gonna Create, But i didn't have the motivation to work on, and i lost most of the game during switching from my laptop to my pc. The soundtrack sounds like a mix between Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (DS Port) )

Takes place during the start of Kingdom Hearts 2

(???:) "S-Seifer's not feeling so hot, y'know!"

A man with a red tank-top and biceps, said.

(???:) "Tournament decides!"

A girl with sky-blue colored hair and blue attire, said.

They we're standing in front of a semi-injured male, who wore a hat and had blonde hair, brighter than Roxas'.

Pence from behind took a photo of Roxas with his camera, and Xion came from his side and kissed Roxas' cheek.

(Xion:) "That's my, Roxie!"

He blushed slightly.

All of sudden. A grey figure who looked like they we're in spandex came out of no-where and swiped the camera of Pence, 

(Pence:) "W-Wha!?"

The figure had gone towards a crack in the city wall that led to a forest which led to the old mansion.

Roxas and Xion had chased the figure down, and cornered it outside the mansion.

Xion and Roxas attempted to hit it with they're struggle weapons, but it didn't seem to do anything.

(R & X:) "Its not use!"

All of a sudden, there was a surge of energy coming from their hands and a blade had formed.

They both looked at each other then looked at the figure,

They got into their fighting stance and took down the figure.

After they defeated it, photo's had all of a sudden just blew everywhere around them.

They glanced at each other. Then the blades that formed in their hands just vanished,

Roxas and Xion picked up a picture, which happened to be a picture of them and the trio.

They went back to the usual spot with all the photos.

Roxas hands over a photo to Hayner.

(Hayner:) "What's This?"

(Roxas:) "I was his first customer after he took over the shop"

Roxas smiles

(Roxas:) "So we took a picture together"

Xion smiles while looking at the photo

(Olette:) "It's a really nice photo!"

Roxas looks at Olette

(Olette:) "Oh...!"

(Pence:) "Hey, You just said Photo."

Hayner looks at the couple

(Hayner:) "So, tell us about the thief?"

(Xion:) "The pictures were just lying there."

(Hayner:) "Then how do we prove we weren't the ones who took 'em?"

Roxas nervous chuckles 

Hayner pulls out another random photo and snarks.

(Hayner:) "It's another GIRL..."