01 | Curiosity

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Curiosity ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

As I grabbed my phone from the dresser. I walked back out to find the love of my life, sitting talking on the phone to someone. I peaked around the corner just making sure to not invade her privacy, with her knowing.

"No, I can't come over now.."

"I know baby..I love you.."

She looked behind her as I quickly saw slight glimpses of marks on her neck. I turned back grabbing my own sides. It made me sick how she could do this to me. I felt as if I was nothing to her.
I had to get payback.

I stomped loudly to make it seem like I was coming as she quickly shot up hanging up the phone. I walked down the stairs like nothing happened even though it hurt me.

"So Bil..?" I asked her as we reached the bottom of the stairs. "Yeah babygirl?" digusting. Her arms snaked around my waist as I snuggled out of her grasp as she shot me confused look.

"What's on your neck?" I asked her brushing the hair before she snatched my wrist, hard. "Ouch! Billie that hurts!" I spat at her as she softened her grip. "Nothing.." She let go walking past me as I pouted.

I know what i'll do, i'll get her sexually frustrated.

———

She sat at the barstool at the counter as I made my way over. "Hey baby.." I moaned into her ear causing her eyes to blink. I rubbed my hand down her thigh as she turned her neck away, letting me kiss. Big mistake.

"What the hell?!" I said as her neck quickly shot down. She jumped up from the seat moving towards me as I backed away.

"It's not what it looks like...!" She yelled reaching for me as I tried to run. She grabbed me and pulled me into an embrace. "She came onto me I swear!" I pushed her off grabbing her phone.

She didn't move but just stood there, watching me look through her phone. "Ah yes, 'baby' 'i love you' 'leaving y/ns, for you'" I read her text out loud laughing to myself before throwing the phone down. "Fuck this.." I spoke.

I ran past her running into our room. I packed 2 bags of my things and toiletries as I made my way down the stairs with my phone and charger. She stood at the end with a guilty expression.

I made it to the end about to open the door before she stared at me. "Can I get a hug?" She asked. I faked a nod as I went in for it. She hugged me tight as she sobbed, but I had one more thing to say.

"Rot in hell Eilish.."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Curiosity ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

This sucked i'm sorry. Anyways here's a lil' bout me.

My name is Stella ;)

I was born in 2003 making me a whopping 16

I love drawing and art especially kermit the frog cause i'm like that.

I love memes, dm me some memes please.

I write for fun, cause fun.

I love playing my ukulele, songs you don't hear.

Some of my fav artist consist of: Shiloh, Billie(obi), Girl in red, Yung Gravy, Mxmtoon, Videoclub and Paramore.

I love soft things.

I have a more soft, 80s with a hit of 2019 style.

I'm bisexual. I'm also single ;)

Some of my friends: @Arixaa and @uwubxllie since they got me into this shit.

i lOve chiKem striPs

and
thank you