05 |Hatred

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Hatred ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I woke up. I didn't check the full time but all I read was 6 am. I yawned and scratched my head.

I swung my legs over my bed as I stared into blankness. Why do we have to be up so early for this? And why do we have to go for 8+ hours just to get bullied by some popular kids. Why do I have to dress nice to fit in?

I didn't know I was so caught up in my thoughts till I looked over at me clock to read 6:56. I silently screamed as I raced up from my bed. I looked through my closet.

I picked out a cute baggy tan crop top, some denim dark blue shorts and a belt, some old retro tennis shoes, and a small little accessory bag

I was pretty, in fact very pretty. I was told by lots of my friends and random people at school. I had pretty long (y/c) hair that went to the middle of my back. I had sparkling (y/c) eyes that light up in the sun. My lips were pretty pink and plump.

But for some people that wasn't enough.

I walked to my bathroom applying the outfit. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, making sure nothing spilled onto my shirt.

I applied some chapstick and lipgloss, cause a girl wasn't crusty. I got some lotion and applied it to my bad spots that would ash the most.

I slipped on some socks and shoes before exiting my bathroom shutting the light off. I grabbed my gray book bag, keys, phone and headphones as I walked out my room.

The morning sun beamed in the windows as I made my way out the door. I wasn't really a breakfast person, so I didn't eat. Nor did I have time.

I walked to the bus stop only to see the person I hated the most. Billie. She was also pretty, but her personality wasn't my type. She was constantly bully me about random things, but I did a great job of ignoring her. She punched me once, but quickly "apologized" by giving me 10 more.

I walked up to the bus stop when my friend Madison caught up to me. "What you think she's gonna bully you about today? Your eyes?! Your hair?! Or even worse YOUR FEET!" We both started laughing as we reached the stop, and of course she came up to me.

"Hey babygirl.." She said in a low raspy voice. "Hey Billie" I said back as I held on to both my backpack strings swinging back and forth.

"Look at you! Slutty as always.." She grabbed my chin and looked me up and down. I smiled with a psychotic grin. "ONLY for you Billie.." I raised my hand patting her on her head.

I felt a harsh slap against her cheek and some laughs from other kids as I sighed giving her an annoyed expression. "Oops!" She said as the bus rounded the corner.

I turned to Madison who had a blank expression. "She is sooOoo scary.." She mocked putting her hands up. We laughed until the bus came to a stop.

Billie immediately shoved me out of the way. "Don't shove her Billie.." Madison said quietly as I made my way onto the bus. Billie sat with one of her side chicks Victoria as I sat across from them with Madison.

———

We arrived at the school as I branched out to my locker. I said hi to some of my friends as I passed down the big wide hallway.

I opened my locker with my code stuffing my bag in there. My first period was music, and all we really did was sing and had fun with each other, until Billie puts herself in.

I felt an arm snake around my waist as I turned to face Billie. "Yes?" I asked closing my locker. She slammed me into it and punched me across the face. "That's for smart talking me outside bitch!" Her and her friends laughed and she walked away.

My friend Tess came up to me and patted my back. "Nothing new I guess.." She mumbled as we began to walk to music together.

"I've gotten used to it by now, doesn't faze me.." I rubbed my cheek where she had hit, wiping a small tear from my cheek. Tess didn't notice.

We made it to the music room as Billie hollered my name. I gave Tess a sad but 'i'm okay' smile as I walked over to Billie.

"Sit on my lap babygirl.." She mumbled to me as I shook my head no. "You know I won't do that.." She scoffed and quickly pulled me on her lap as I smacked her.

The whole class looked as I covered my mouth. "Anna ou-" Tess yelled as I backed off her lap. "Hey Billie, i'm so- sorry ya know okay? Thanks.." I walked over to Tess's group as I sat behind her.

Billie just laughed with an evil grin as she wiped her cheek and continued talking.

The rest of music went fine except for my scared ass. She was gonna pull
something huge. I never ever hit her before in the whole 6 years, and now she gonna really do something.

The bell rang as I ran with Tess out of the classroom. "She's gonna kill
me, she's actually gonna kill me!" I explained as my hands were shaking.

I met up with Madison in the hall as she grabbed me by my shoulders. "Why are you crying?! What did she do?!" I am crying? I told her what happened as she looked behind me. "Cmon we got math.." She pulled me down the hallway.

—Skip Math—

We walked out of math and headed to the cafeteria. "I'm so scared.." I whispered to Madison as she gave me a hug. "She won't touch you, plus Jake, Avery, Maia, Tess, and Adrian won't let that happen."

We walked in and immediately met all the friends she listed. We all sat down and ate whatever we brought till we decided to play some games.

"Truth or dare y/n!" Jake asked me as everyone looked. "Dare?" I said back still stabbing my cherries with my fork. "I dare you to ask Billie out!"

"You what?!"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Hatred ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Oh, what you think she finna do nowww