All of Me

I brushed back my panther colored hair and gazed at my solemn reflection.My anime eyes black, dazzling with gloss.My nose, small and delicate.My swollen lips, caramel and frowning.I would'nt say that I was a perfect eye-catcher, but I was pretty enough to not get talked about everyday.My skin tone resembled that of Rihanna's.I put a dab of some cherry lip balm, which darkened them more with a red hue.I put my hair in a high, loose pony-tail, the shorter ends becoming a side-swept bang.

   My body was curvacious, and thick, in the correct places.My butt, breasts, thighs for example.

  My attire for the day consisted of a dark brown top with a black vest over it and some skinny jeans.I put some brown earrings in and a mix of brown and black bangles on my wrists.I got my school bag together, stuffing money and my phone in my pockets.

"Damn.", I muttered."Where's my shoes?"

 I was looking for my dark brown ankle boots.They went perfect with everything.I didn't know who or what I was trying to look good for but, hell, I'm eighteen years old for christ sakes.What would you expect, for me to throw on a huge shirt and some leggings with a crummy pair of old sneakers?Ham no.

I found my boots and slipped them over my now socked feet.I grabbed my book bag and went downstairs to prepare a quick breakfast for my brother and I.We didn't have to be at school in another hour or two, but latley I've been an early person.So typical.