Chapter 2: why are you walking away

Heheheh sry i hvnt updated this one but heres an update WOOO ... Anywhoreee uhh i type kinda fast so if i have mistakes WHOOPS ill fix them later on lolz cx enjoooyy... Whoever is reading thissss. OMG LOOK AT THOSE AWESOME PEOPLE OVR THERE! Vic and kellin XD bootifulll

Chapter 2: why are you walking away

Chpt tittle cred: sws a trophy father trophies son.

Kellins pov*

The boys let out a cheer as we rolled ( THEY SEE ME ROLLIN DEY HATIINNNN ... Ok im sorry XD)into the first venue of out tour, we were on tour with pierce the veil. Or the mexicans.(XD) i got up from the couch and streched. we were starting the tour in florida, my home state. gabe practicly ran out of the bus for food and justin... I have NO idea where justin is. That wierdo. I decided against staying inside the bus and went to go look around.

I was walking and went to check the time, dam! It was three! were were going on in about an hour! o wonder where the rest of the band is ri-

My though was caught off gaurd when i bumbed into someone. "owie, im sorry" i her her say softly.

That voice- oh my god could it really be scarlet!? She looked up and gasped, "scar?!" I said happy and confused at the same time.

She.. she looked so different. her eyes the same color an he was still really short. (hah some things never change)

But she had tattoos and had black wavy hair.

Ger attire was black skinny jeans, a drop dead shirt a BUNCH of bracelets and her security jacket.

I noticed i must have been staring her for a long time because when i got out of my daze she was standing in front of me.

"Uhh.ho-how howve you been scar?"

I didnt know what she thought of me, i mean i just up and left without good bye and when i came back she had moved away! i lost all connection i had to her and this hurt since we were very close.

She looked at me, speechless,

"Howve i been? ARE FUCKING- you know what im not even goin to try with you, dont talk to me again." She spat and turned around and started to walk away.

I wanted to chase after ger but, i mean you heard her she dosent want me to and im late for the practice. i ran off to find my other bandmates sadly in the oppisite direction.

Scars pov*

"HoWve i been, ARE YOU FUCKING- you know what im not going to try with you, dont talk to me again." I spat angrily.

I watched his face turn from happy/ confused to sad/regretful.

I turned on my heel and walked off right before my first tear fell.

I didnt hate him, i loved him

I wanted to say sorry, i wanted to hug him and cry on him! but i couldnt

That would show how weak i am,

I AM NOT WEAK!

I angrilly wipe off my tears but more spill over. GOD DAMMIT WHY CANT I DO ANYTHING RIGHT FOR ONCE

I thought to myself.

I need to get out of he- *SMACK*

I fell on my but again.

This time i didnt say sorry, i just sat there on the floor looking at my feet.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY! ARE YOU OK?!!?"

A famoliar voice shouted worridly.

"Hey, are you ok why are you crying?"

I looked up to the person to see none other that victor vincent fuentes. HOLY SHIT...

Heh woops i had to stop it there lol ill update as soon as possibleeee ~ andeeh