Chapter 4

(NO POV)

   7 years later Natsu was one of the top mages in Phantom Lord.  He and Gajeel were good pals, they even made a team together.  But then one day.....

   ..... "Natsu!  Gajeel!  In my office!  Now!" Phantom Lord's master yelled.  

   "Yes Master Jose!" Gajeel and Natsu yelled back at the same time.  

   "What is it Master Jose?" Natsu asked curiously.  

   "We are going to destroy Fairy Tail's guild hall." Master Jose told Natsu.  

   'Yyyyyeeeeesssss!!!!!' thought Natsu.  

   "Let's go Natsu!" yelled Gajeel. 

   " Yeah!" Natsu yelled back.

(When Gajeel and Natsu reach Fairy Tail.)  (NATSU'S POV)

   This is awesome!  Me and Gajeel destroying Fairy Tail together!  First Gajeel stuck a bunch of iron poles in the Fairy Tail guild hall then I burned it while leaving some parts standing.  Afterward we both carved the Phantom Lord guild mark into it.  Then we decided to go and play with team Shadow Gear.  And then we had to go back to Phantom Lord, on a train.  I hate trains!

(At Fairy Tail the next day) ( NO POV)

   "Oh no!  Our guild!" Mirijane cried out.  

   "Why!" yelled Erza.  

   "Phantom Lord did it!  We have to go attack them like men." stated Elfman angrily.

   "No. We will not attack Phantom Lord." Master Makarov said calmly.  

   "But.....but-" 

   "That's enough." 

   "But they beat up team Shadow Gear!" Lucy yelled.  

   "They what." Master Makarov stated angrily, scaring some of the guild members.

(Where team  Shadow Gear was tied up)

   When Fairy Tail got to the blossom tree they saw team Shadow Gear with a bunch of bruises and cuts tied up on it.  "Tearing down my guild hall is somewhat okay but hurting my children is unacceptable!" Master Makarov yelled.  "Everyone get ready to attack Phantom Lord. But be careful, they are a strong guild." ordered the angry guild master.

   And so then they went to attack Phantom Lord, but little did they know that they made a big mistake.

(Please comment! Anyway, see you next time)