Chapter 3

Later that night Connor called saying Bethany Noel Mota will you be my girlfriend. I said yes in a second yes this was amazing we planned for him to come over my house tommorow. The next day I woke up to the sound of a call from Connor saying I left something outside your door. when I opened the door an cup of Starbucks and a rose was there what a sweet guy. Later that morning, the doorbell rang it was Connor! I opened it and we kissed for a minute and fell on the couch gasping for air. I took him upto my room and we kissed and kissed. he is the best smuggler ever! he held me by my meduim waist pulling me down to the bed and I climbed on him laying comfortably on his chest while I pecked him on the cheek leaving him hanging for more. I rushed into then kitchen making some hot cocoa for us. he loves it. He had to leave but i had an amazing time we decided to go over his house tommorow. The next morning I woke up from the loud alarm. I did my rountine but only less and waterproof makeup I grabbed a bag and stuffed a towel a tight small bikini and some rayban sunglasses. I hurried over to Connors. I knocked on the adress he told me wow his house was a mansion. I told him I brought my bathing suit he said thanks for not forgetting about that. He walked me upstairs to an guest room designed to my style and he said this will be your room when you come over until we get married. that was the sweetest thing I dropped my stuff off in the room and we kissed until we dropped then I put on my bathing suit almost showing all of my boobs the bathing suit just held them in. And at least half of my butt was showing. it looked sexy and everything was just packed in it was very tight I walked out and ran down the golden steps and greeted Connor. Tight and Sexy my babe as he rubbed his hands all over me especially my butt. We jumped in Ithe pool. Wow I didn't realize he had a six pack! Wow he was sure sexy without a shirt😍 I slept over and when I woke up I could smell bacon and pancakes I kept my pajama pants on and put on a lace bra and super tight tank top. ooh he made breakfast for me wow I was so full after I felt like a big fat cow. We had a picnic at the local farm. and we went back to his house to swim. ahh i realized I have to look good for Connor so I need to exersise I've gained like 5 pounds from eating junk when I'm not with Connor! It's starting to show too! But his food is so good and tonight we're having a pool Barbcue with a bunch of youtubers. Connor demands me to wear my tight bikini again expect this time I feel like I'm going to burst it open I feel like everything's hanging to far. I feel the fat taking over wow the foods really catching upto me. Trust me I got teased a lot about it but Connor defended me and said that I was beautiful wow how could I live with out him. and his food😹. We stayed up all night in the pool I spent the night talking to Andrea Russett she was amazing. I didn't realize it's still at Connors until I smelled the delicious pancakes and sausages. another breakfast just for me! I went home after a bunch of packs of spicy Cheetos and Soda. When I got in my bed I realized I was stuffing myself to the max. later that night I told Connor he could come over. He said he was busy with youtube but that was ok we have seen eachother all week! Next week I invited him over the second he walked in we kissed violently for long periods of time he started to rub my tummy and it felt amazing we stuffed ourselves with popcorn and Carmel as we watch ppl. Later that afternoon he left and me and my friend went shopping. we tryed on a bunch of stuff in my size nothing fit or you could see 2 inches of FAT! I realized I needed to stay motavated. So I went down to the gym and worked as hard as I could for Connor!