Part 16

Finally! I'm back to working on this story. Sorry for the long hiatus.

John Cena is sitting on his couch in his expensive condo, preparing to call Stephanie McMahon.

After taking a few deep breaths before he entered her number.

After it rang a few times he heard her say hello.

"Hey Mrs. McMahon-Levesque. It's John" "Oh hello John. What can I do for you?" she asked.

"You remember Ariana Grande?" he asked. "Oh yeah I remember seeing her. Why?"

"Well she was wondering if she could team up with me at WrestleMania." he wondered.

After a few moments of silence Stephanie says "That sounds like a good idea. Having a mix of Cenation and Arianator fanbases could really boost ratings."

"So you'll do it?" he asked. "I can't make any promises, but I'll talk to the board of directors and see if we can make it happen."

"Thanks. I will talk to you later." he replied before hanging up.

He grinned as he entered Ariana's number in his phone.

"Hey John. What's up?" she asked. "I talked to Stephanie McMahon about you wanting to compete at WrestleMania."

"And what did she say?" "She said she would talk to the board of directors, but given the sound of her voice it sounds like a sure thing."

He heard a loud squeal out of her. "I can't believe I'm going to be teaming up with you! Oh. I've got to start training."

There was a few moments of silence Ariana said "John?" "Yeah?" "Would you be my personal trainer?" she asked.

John was taken aback by that question. After thinking about it for a few moments he says "Ari. I would be honored to train you."

After another squeal she says "Thank you John. When do we start training?" "Two weeks."

"Aw. Do I have to wait that long?" she asked. "I got some stuff I have to take of. But don't worry. Once I'm done we'll start."

"I can't wait. I think we're gonna have so much fun. Love you." she replied before hanging up.

John took a deep breath and grinned.

There was Part 16.