Chapter 1: Goodbye

Chapter 1: Goodbye

Chapter Text

         “Y/n!!!! Get down here right now!” Lilith calls, I’m in my room cleaning my pistol. I look up and groan. “Hang on, I’m a little busy right now.” I call, speeding up. My gun really needs to get cleaned, I haven’t cleaned it for a while. “No…… Now, we have a visiter, who wants to talk to you.” She calls again, I groan while I pack up my things and shove my gun back into its holster. When I’m done, I walk down stairs and freeze. I’m looking into green and blue eyes, and see he is smirking. It’s Handsome Jack., the president of Hyperion! I turn and look at Lilith with an irritated look. “What do you want, and why is he here? Aren’t we supposed to kill him. And what's more important than cleaning my stupid pistol!?” I yelled. Lilith flinches, and Jack just smirks even more. So I turned on him. “And why are you smirking, I could kill you right here and now! So turn that smirk upside down into a frown!” Jack froze and anger flashed in his eyes, but he took a big breath. “Now cupcake, if you want me to show you some respect, you better show me some, too. And why do you think you can order me around, and you can’t kill me, by the time you reach for your gun, my bullet would be in your head by then.” Jack said. I give him an irritated look and walk to Lilith, and grab her by the wrist pulling her to the kitchen, while she is saying excuse us to Jack, I pull harder and have her tumble in the kitchen. She turns on me with anger, and she is red in the face. “What was that for y/n! He was going to make a bargain with us!” She yelled at me, which told me she was not very happy with me. I pour a glass of milk to drink. “I’m sorry, but I’m confused right now. WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!?” I yell, but all I got was her grabbing me by the wrist and pulled me into the living room again. “Deal, you can have her. She’s to much for us.” Lilith said and shook hands with Jack. “Deal, but you just threw away a very smart girl, you should have listened to her. Because I’m going to have her hacking and as my body guard, for she is a smart girl and a sharpshooter.” Jack said with a smirk. Did Lilith really just give me away. OMG she did, she got rid of me! I thought, I rip my wrist out of Lilith's hand and walk to Jack, and stood behind him like I needed someone to protect me. Lilith glares at me with hatred, and I try to hold back my tears, and Jack pulls me away from the house I was raised in. I look back one last time to say goodbye one last time..

__________________A/N_________________

Shelly-chan- yes I know it's short sorry hope you enjoy it!