Chapter 4: Oh No

I’m sitting on my bed, looking at a picture I had took with Lilith, Roland, Mordecai, and Brick. Well except I scratched out Lilith’s face. Man I miss them.
“Kitten.~ where are you?” I hear Jack calling, I smile and run to my door. I pull my door open, grab Jacks arm and pull him in. Jack grins and kicks the door shut, he pushes me back against the wall and starts kissing my neck. I giggled for it tickled, but then It hit me, we can't be doing this! I don’t have any protection with me, I never thought about it for I never planned on finding someone. “Jack, we have to stop. I can’t do this!” I gasp out as he hits my sweet spot. Jack pulls back and nods. I could see disappointment in his eyes but also understanding. “Ok, I understand. Your nervous, for I have a feeling you’ve never done this before.” he murmured in my ear, pulling me to my couch. “I’m sorry.” I whisper, looking down at my hands. Jack took my chin in his hands and made me face him “it’s fi-” sirens interupted him, he looked up with worry gripping your hand tight. "Shit! Stay here y/n, do you understand?"
"Y-yes, I understand Jack!" I squeak out with fear.
Jack gives me a small peck on the lips and ran out the door in a hurry. I sit there stressed and worried. 'What jf he gets hurt? Or worse..... Killed!?! Jack please be careful!'
About 5 minutes later my door flys off its hinges, I jump and hide in my closet. All I hear is foot steps and the person breathing, he must be a very large man for his steps are heavy. Then the doors to my closet were being pulled open! Fear has paralyzed me, I cant move I can just watch. Then I see his face.
"Brick!?!" I gasped out looking up at him in shock.
"Finally I found you! Come y/n we need to go now!" He grabs my wrisy and pulls me out the door of my room.
"Brick! Stop!" I cried pulling and twisting trying to get lose. But he just keeps a tight grip on my wrist. Then I see him, Jack. He is on the ground panting with Lilith above him with a grin. He turns his head towards me and freezes.
"No no no no! Please stop!!! Dont take her away from me too! You already took Angel! Just leave her alone please!!!!" He begged looking up at Lilith.
"Sorry Jack but its time for her to go home." Lilith murmurs standing up and walking towards me. I growl at her, she continues to walk towards me. I throw a punch towards her surprising her and Brick, brick let me go and I ran past Lilith to Jack and cradle his head in my lap.
"Go away. I am home, with the man I Love. Just leave Lilith." I growl out while stroking Jack's hair. Lilith just glares and pulls Brick out the door with her.
"I love you y/n" Jack murmurs with a small smile.
"I love you too Jack"