7-Just Friends?

A FEW DAYS LATER

Leila"Nahmir please answer whoever is blowing your phone up"I groaned at him because somebody keeps texting him and he kept ignoring it I hate that shit it makes shit suspect

Leila
"Nahmir please answer whoever is blowing your phone up"I groaned at him because somebody keeps texting him and he kept ignoring it I hate that shit it makes shit suspect.

"baby they don't matter right now"he said tryna kiss me but I moved my head.

"let me see your phone"I asked putting my hand out.

"wait for what"he asked raising his eyebrow acting like he don't know why....I'm not the type to go thru phones but I got this feeling and it don't feel right.

"give me your phone Nahmir I'm not playing you seem mighty suspect right now man"I said snatching his phone out his hand going thru it.

"man Leila give me my phone bruh stop playing"he said tryna snatch his phone back.

"who is Nia"I asked slapping him throwing his phone back in his face.

"she's just a friend Leila chill the fuck out damn you getting mad for no reason"he said.

"and I thought you were the one I was stupid enough fall for your trap and why she talking about she loved last night "I said crying.

"what did I do Nahmir please tell me I'll fix it baby"I said.

"I'm just not ready to commit yet babygirl" he said tryna touch me.

I hate being touched when I'm mad

"Nahmir if you wasn't ready to commit or be in an real relationship you should've told me from the start why would you keep leading me on if you already knew you was gonna leave if you knew you still wanted to fuck with your hoes why did you even bother asking me out this is exactly why I don't do relationships because of shit like this and this is lesson learned I'll never ever put my all into someone if I don't know if they'll leave or stay"I cried.

"I'm sorry"he said then walked out just like that just like he didn't care or shed not one tear.

"boss up babygirl we not crying over no nigga we gon make him miss what he had"I said to myself wiping my tears away.

Later on
••

I just woke up from my nap to sleep earlier off and checked my phone to see if anyone called or texted me and I see Briana and Renee did so I replied.

bad bitches ONLY🥰💗

Renee💞:Leila I know you see me mf texting you I done called yo ass 10 damn times😂

Briana😍:she was calling yo ass to see if you wanted to go to the mall with the boys like rn

Leila😘:my bad shawty I was taking a nap but I really don't wanna go.