chapter 2: remnant's first apex part 1

No pov

"Today is the day where all kingdoms of remnant face off against an apex legend", Sam Stapleton said.

"I hope Velvet will be ok", Jaune said looking at the huge screen at the side of the wall.

"She'll be fine. She is a stronge girl I know it", Coco said in a confident tone.

"Here comes the dropship now", Sam Stapleton said.

The dropship flew overhead into the walls.

Velvet pov 20 minutes ago

"You ok Henry?", Velvet asked.
"Uh yeah just a bit claustrophobic", Henry said with a pale and sweaty face.

Out of the croud Velvet spotted Bloodhound. "H-hey Bloodhound", she said shyly.
Bloodhound turned around and saw her, "ah The representative of Vale how are you?" His echoey voice said as he walked towards the group.

"I-i'm fine so how does the death circle work?", Velvet asked.

"I think it drains the aura draining to drain your health", Bloodhound said.

"T-that's scary don't you think", she said.

"Not when you know you've done it for years young one", Bloodhound said.

"But I'm the same age as you", Velvet said.

"Hmm I said you were younger than me... sorry it's a habit", Bloodhound says scratching the back of his helmet.

"Why is that?" Velvet asked.

"My mentor said I was like am old dog in a child's body", Bloodhound said.

"Really? How is your mentor?" Velvet asked.

"My mentor died when I was 9, but I know my mentor still fights with the alfather and when I die I will see him to hunt with him again", Bloodhound sounded sure about that.

"Well I know he's proud of his apprentice's humbleness", Velvet said comforting.

"Well time to jump", Bloodhound said as he rushed to the front with the door opening.

"May we see each other in this hunt young rabbit", Bloodhound said as he was the first to run out followed by many others.

Velvet pov

"We sould wait a while", Henry said as we agreed.

After a few minutes there was only around 16 people in the dropship.

"Let's go", Gren said as we jumped out. "Guys we have a tail", Qwares said as he was right a team of 3 was behind us. "There that house looks good to hide in", Henry says as we fly there.

Once we landed we ran into the house. "There are weapons here", Gren said picking up a P2020 light ammo pistol and 2 sacks of ammo.
"Knock down sheild up here", I say as I grab a Prowler was 3 sacks of armor.
"Level 1 armor here", Henry said as he grabbed the other one. "I'll need that", Gren said so I wouldn't pick it up. "Syringes here", Qwares said. "I could use a few", I said grabbing 1.
"The house is empty we need to go to the next house" Gren said pointing to a house across from us. "Don't worry we got this", Henry said rushing out the door. "NO WAIT!", Qwares screamed but Henry got shot in the shoulder. "AAAHH", he yelled as he came in shutting the door.

"A-are you ok?" I ask using a syringe on him. "No my aura didn't work", he said. "That's because being inside the wall stops your aura to make things fair", I say finishing a second syringe.
"I got an idea" Gren said pulling out his small personal sheild. "I am goimg to open the door so you can run in", he said. "Good idea do it", Qwares said as Gren ran out pulling the door open. "Go now", Qwares yelled Henry and him ran. I slid under the bullets flying past into the other building.

"Level 1 helmet here", I yelled as Qwares grabbed it. "Here it's a level 1 backpack", Henry said to Gren. "Eva-8 auto here Henry", Gren said to repay the debt. "Sheild call here Gren", Qwares says giving him it. "Flatline here and RE-45 auto as well", I say grabbing the thermite grenade. Gren grabbed the flatline while Qwares got the RE-45. A door opened to reveal 1 of the men that followed us with a devotion. "Bam! Bam! Bam!" Henry's shotgun rang nocking him down. "You ok?", Henry asked no noticing his other friend coming in. I pulled out the Prowler and hit the guy 3 times alerying Henry and making the enemie run away. Henry threw a flashbang out the door blinding the man then rushing. Qwares ran out the back soon after joining the fight by flanking their sniper. Gren ran to tank shots while Henry did the main damage. I went to heal Gren and Henry with Syringes. After the battle was over all 3 disappeared and in their place came death boxes. We looted them with Qwares getting a G7 scout and some level 1 armor. Gren got a level 2 armor and a level 1 helmet. Henry got a level 1 backpack. I got more syringes and a level 1 armor.

"Well team we are in the ring but let's move just in case", Gren said.
We moved for around 1 and a half of a minute when a apeaker on a post said, "ring is closing".

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Velvet taking pictures of a Prowler.

"Hey ammo is over there", Qwares says pointing to a shack. When we go in there there was ammo but something doesn't feel right so I stay out with Qwares. After a few seconds there was a fire fight going on in the shack. Out came much more armored men with better armorr and weapons. "Shit run Velvet younare faster than me", Qwares said firing on them. "But what about you?" I ask. "Don't worry about me just go", Qwares says a bit sad as I run.

I run as I hear the gunshots in the background. When I turn around the 3 men were now chasing me while shooting. "Come here little bunny", one of them said as I grab my prowler and shoot behind me.

I got trapped into a corner and was surrounded by them as they laughed at how I was shaking. They got closer as I was out of ammo. As they got closer something glinted in my eyes. A loud sound like lightning was heard as the man about to touch my shoulder now had a hole. "Aaahhhh", he yelled as everyone got ready for a fight.