Chapter One: The Beginning

Everyone wonders what love is. When your a child,when your a teenager, and even when your an adult. People say love is a great part of you life, but when I think about love,"love is like a faucet,it turns off and on."

       There are so many love stories in the world, that have been told,but you haven't heard mine. It was the first day of my senior year, and I was so nervous,but thrilled for it. My best friend,Macy came running towards me when she seen me  by my locker, and she was so happy, she was jumping up and down, and I couldn't even understand her. She had this piece of paper in her hand. She said it was a letter from Mizzou. (The college we both applied for.)

      As she was was jumping, she was trying to hand me this envelope. It was from Mizzou. Macy could barley even breathe. Macy told me to open it for her. I told her,"I couldn't its way too important for me to open it." Macy said,"No, your my best friend I want you to open it."As I was smiling at her,I was slowly opening the envelope."C'mon, C'mon,"Macy said extremely happy! When I got to the letter, Macy was to thrilled for me to even ready it. So she took the letter and started reading.

       She started to cry for a minute. "I am so so sorry,Macy."As she was crying a little I started to cry and give her a hug." I got in," extremely excited Macy said. "I'm so proud of you, Macy," I said. "I couldn't have done it without you,thank you for  everything," said Macy. "Well, I'll see you  later, Macy." As I was walking towards my car after school, I seen this orange note under my wipers. It was a note,with no signature, and it said,"I know who you are and I care about you a lot."