CHAPTER 1~FRIEND REQUEST

"Oh hey everyone!! I'm Jessica Smith... I'm a vlogger n that's very much all I do... I have 5 million subs and counting....
Let me describe my life a bit.
I'm a high schooler ... I stay with my grandparents in Ohio while my parents live in Texas.. Well,that's because of my studies and things... I'm  17 and you might even get Ariana Grande vibes after seeing me(just kidding)... Anyway that's very much it... I also have a YouTube channel... Don't forget to subscribe!!!!!" I heaved a sigh of relief after editing my Friendbook bio... Social media can be exhausting sometimes...
Just then I received a friend request from someone named Victor Peterson. "Victor Peterson, sounds old school. There are three things without limits-money, followers and friends. So I don't really mind accepting his friend request." I said to myself.
I accepted the friend request and right then the guy started texting me
Hi!!
                                                                      Hi!
I'm Victor Peterson... Nice
to meet you.
                                                     I'm Jessica
                                                            Smith.

     I texted the guy for a while... He was nice. We have a lot in common . My school is downhill and his uphill. He said that his parents died in a car accident and that's why he was staying in Ohio with his uncle. But I don't know why somewhere I had a gut feeling about him.