January,2015

"life is such a mess baa and I want to get myself out of it so I have gone with my own decisions."

I am telling you this because I only cared about you in this world so you know about this.

*it's better if you don't interfere and try not to find me".

ignore the mistakes

see you!

your little one

AHHHHH

(After reading the letter Smith in a hurry went to his parents)

Door opens* chuckles' Dad, Dad where are you, man?

Mom,mom come here.. dad, dad.... guys where are you? (breathing hard)

dad: what happened Smith?

smith: what... what happened?

dad: what? tell me

Smith: I have told you guys that don't provoke her.... don't I?

MOM: Who? What... what are you saying? I don't get it dear.

smith: oh mom....  you  just ahh.... one sec (whispers) have you find any...

mom  and dad: what...

smith: nothing (awful, just awful), he whispers. then he jumped in the air and clapped. (as he remembered something). Ok I am going

dad: where to... man you have created a mess and now you are going ... wow

smith: sorry, dad I am going to the meeting .Bye.(he says this while walking down)

SCENE 2:

(HE IS IN HIS CAR)

should I call Joe? Maybe he can tell me about lil one (little one: Andy)

*beep, om calling to Joe

Joe: hey, bro! what's up

smith: a big trouble

joe: what

smith: I mean nothings up. Just Wanna call you so I ....

JOE: I think there is some problem with your accent. It doesn't sound well.

smith: Oh no no. (how did he know) I am just... I mean I am driving now that is why it sound weird. I think...

(driver coughs and looks in a mirror)

JOE: Oh. I think you have another breakup story and you want a recipe of a hangover soup but den never mind. Tell me what you  want.

smith: have you talked to Andy?

joe: no. ah ... yes, yes. I talked to her yesterday morning. S he called me and she says she is super excited for her broad trip. but why are you inquiring me?

smith: thinking (she called her yesterday morning and  left a note for me on yesterday noon and i received that note on today's breakfast. It means that she's not gone yet)

smith: (I should call Eoin or not) what should I .... man!

                Andy you are getting on my nerves!

mack: Excuse me sir

smith: nothing mack. Dorothy call Suzanne(DOROTHY: his private android server and Suzanne her  assistant)

hey Suzy! this is smith.

Yes smith. Suzy is here.

meet me on coffee in Sky High now.

Mack: (mack suddenly spit out the water which he was drinking and coughs) Sir!

Smith: What She is my girl. I mean she is my assistant.

ok. Don't fight with him. I am coming. hang up!

Mack: We are here

smith: hon ok then bye Suzy (he smiles seeing mack in the mirror; taunting him)

                 .................................................................................................................

SCENE 3:

Hey David we have to leave this country as soon as possible.

David: But our flight is of 17 January and today is 14...... Ahh stop why are you saying of me this. Have you created fuss?

No, no man are you crazy? I just.... David I have a gut feeling that baa will do something to stop us.

one min one min how will smith knew that I am with you

I mean he can do something for sure to locate me.

See girl! It's up to you. If you plan soon, we will be able to  get  out of here.

What? It's up to me. you really suck I think this is your part of doing all the thing get prepared.If i remember it right

oh, sorry.

ok then can you call a cab mister (as she remembers something)

Where to? Andy

Just call it now. You will know yourself.

                       .............................................................................................................................................

 CHARACTERS:

Mr and Mrs Oliver Danzen:father and mother, a businessman (king of business world), parent to4 children

Smith Danzen: 1st son,29 years old