First Day

Amirah's P.O.V ( Wearing outfit ^^ )

It was finally here the first day in the bgc house. The limo pulled up to a small little cafe and I saw a badass girl looking my way I stepped out the limo knowing I was looking boss as she stood up and we hugged. " Damn girl look at ya ass!!" She said playing with my ass a little. I grinned as we both sat down. " What's your name?" I asked sipping a lemonade.. " My name is Zaniyah, yours?" " My name is Amirah," I replied. We told each other where we were from and all that shit and finally... " You wanna go check out the house?" She asked. I nodded as we grabbed our bags and got into the limo. I carried my bag to a pink room with three beds and Zaniyah carried hers to a blue one with only 2. I ran downstairs and opened a bunch of cabinets. " Damn, they aint got no champagne waiting for us?" I said a little annoyed. Then I heard a limo pull up. " Zaniyah we got a girl!!" I shouted as Zaniyah jumped down the stairs.

We both ran out to find a really pretty girl that was mixed. " Hey I'm Alexia," She said hugging me and Zaniyah. We both told her our names as we went back inside. " So no champagne?" She asked. I shook my head, Alexia went to go room with Zariyah as I waited for another girl. Then two limos pulled up at the same time and in each limo two girls came out. Their names were Ciara, Queshaa, Tamia, and Shania. They were all pretty cute. I roomed with Ciara and Tamia and Queshaa and Ciara roomed together.

" What's good y'all we finna turn up tonight?!!!" I yelled. We all ran to our rooms and got dressed, I wore a black and white crop top which was tight fitted and some light blue jeans. Then I slipped on my black Jordan's and curled my hair.

Ciara, Tamia, Queshaa and Shania and I got in a limo and Alexia and Zaniyah went in theirs. We drove to climb Diamondz as we popped bottles and did some crazy ass shit. I got in a circle with Queshaa and Tamia as we did the Ty teeter dance.. We had a hell ofa time then I saw Alexia just grinding her ass on some guy and the guy was just pushing foward as if they were having sex. I rolled my eyes, but that was nine of my business.. After a while we all got tired and hopped into the limo. " That boy finna fuck me tonight.." Alexia said giggling, not drunkly cause I didn't see her drink just weird.. When we got home I saw another car parked in OUR driveway, apparently Alexia had invited the guy over. I walked upstairs as I change into my pjs and jumped into bed.

|| 2 Hours Later ||

Alexia just gave me 2 hours of sleep she a loud ass moaner and so is her guy.. I banged in their door. " SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I shouted, just as I was walking back to my room I heard Alexia scream, " Bitch suck my penis!!" Then I turned around. " Bitch was good fight me now messy ass bitch," I said putting my finger in her face. " MESSY ASS HOE!!" She screamed. Nah she was gone. I pulled her hair to the floor and started banging my fists on the back of her head and I molliewhooped the shit out of her.. Then she punched my eye and started swinging.. No joke Alexia got handsss, but I wasn't bout to let her hit me like this. I used all my flex and pimp slapped the shit out of her as she went flying. I continued to swing and punch and kick as security came. Tamia was tryin to get me off her but she wasn't that strong. I held on to Alexia's hair as I bashed her head once more then I let go.

" BITCH NEXT TIME THINK TWICE DUMBASS HOE YOU OUT OF HERE!!" I shouted annoyed. Tamia locked me in the room and was trying to calm me down. " Amirah damn girl chill, don't you think you beat her enough!!" She shouted.. I rolled my eyes and climbed back into bed fohh that bitch and her dumbass self.

|| Confession ||

( Tamia and Queshaa )

T: So Both Alexia And Amirah Got Hands So It Was A Tie, But Amirah Left That Bitch Screaming At The Top Of Her Lungs!!

Q: Not even though Alexia a sloppy ass hoe and she need to go home, sleep aint nothing to play with..

T: That's true, my opinion on the girls right now is Amirah is a badass chick and she boss, Queshaa you is baee and you all bout yo business, Alexia knows where she stands, Zaniyah I don't really know her that well but she cute. Shania is really chill but she quiet, Ciara is sexy asffff, and yeah that's it so far..

|| Confession Over ||