gotta go my own way ; jb

Q:  Opinion on the Jackson directed eclipse dance practise?

A: A disaster and a hot mess, but I loved it. 

................................................................................................................................................................

Song Recommendation: Gotta Go My Own Way- Troy and Gabriella ; High School Musical 2 

You towel-dried your hair as you dumped your uniform in the laundry basket, twisting the combination on your locker, as it opened with a satisfying click.

You took a glance at the pictures you had pasted on the inside, a polaroid of you and JB facing away from the camera, kissing, in the winter by the Han River, there was one of you and your best friend, (BFF/N) making goofy faces at the camera as both of you celebrated your first day of senior year, and finally a group photo of you and the boys, with Bam Bam being the crackhead that he was, Mark and Jackson were candidly talking to each other laughing, Jinyoung was facing the camera and attempting to strangle Yugyeom and finally Youngjae was posing with Coco, whom you remembered was struggling frantically to be put down.

And then of course there was JB's arm around your waist as he looked down at you, like you were his entire world.

Those were some of your favorite photos... memories of your final year of senior high and now... it was summer and another term before graduation.

Slamming the door shut, you nearly leapt out of your skin as JB ruffled your still wet hair.

'Hey,' he pecked you on the cheek and you could see smell the cologne on his white button-up.

'Going somewhere?" you teased, hands on your hips as you tugged on his collared shirt, adjusting it and smoothing it down.

'Well... no, but I do need your help,' he said, fiddling with the buttons on his button up.

'What's wrong?"

'I need fashion advice,' he sighed, pulling you back to the room that both of you shared at the resort, technically you were supposed to be sharing a room with (BFF/N) but half of the time she was with Yugyeom in the room so that didn't really leave you with much choice except to move in with Jaebum, an arrangement that made everyone happy.

You glanced at the shirts that were strewn on the floor and the tux that was hanging on the coat hanger and the ironing board that had been taken out. 'The room looks like a tornado blew threw it,' you tutted at your boyfriend who, ignoring you, pulled you straight towards the full body sized mirror.

'What is this emergency you have?' you leaned against the wall as he took up two button ups, comparing them together.

'I have an appointment with someone tomorrow night and well... I need to look professional,' he muttered, putting one shirt in front of the other as if it was going to make a difference.

'And this special someone is?' you probed further, and this time he got the hint.

'Don't be mad okay?" he wrapped an arm around your waist, his dark eyes pleading.

'You know I can't stay mad at you Jae, just tell me what's going on,' you sighed, poking him in the chest as he smiled.

'I have well... a dinner with Gina tomorrow,' he hesistated momentarily when he saw the look on your face before continuing hastily. 'I mean with her parents,'

You raised an eyebrow as he said the word parents. 'So... you're going to go and meet her parents?' you repeated, slowly.

'Yeah, I mean I swear it's just for business, Gina sent him a couple of my recordings and he felt that they were really good and he wants to meet me,' he explained excitedly.