Chapter 11: Fight and Forgivness

Italics: you
Bold: Jin
Underline: background voices

Jin... what do you need to tell me?
Umm
JUNGKOOK STOP HITTING ME!
Jin? What's going on over there?

You were getting worried now. You put the baby back into his crib and left the room.

Hey! Stob it!
JIN WHAT'S WRONG?
Just get here as quick as you can Y/n! Please hurry!

You hung up and rushed out the door. "Wait Y/n! Where are you going?" Chanyeol called. 

"There's something wrong at the penthouse. I got to go! I'll text you!" You got in your car and drove off.

You fumbled with the keys and finally opened the door. It was a mess. Clothes all over the place. Cups and dishes piled up. "Guys? Where are you?"

You looked around and saw no sign of movement. "Y/n?" A deep voice called out. 

"Is that you?" It called again.

"Taehyung? Where are the others?" You asked as he went down the stairs. 

"Hm? They're upstairs comforting Jungkook and Jimin. I was getting water for the both of them."

"What happened? Jin sounded worried. And why was it such a mess?" You looked around. 

"Uh. They had an argument that's why..." Taehyung rubbed the back of his head.

"WHAT? I'm going upstairs okay?" You run upstairs and opened the door revealing Jimin and Jungkook with cuts.

"What the hell happened? Why are there cuts everywhere?" You rested your hands on your hips. 

"We're sorry Y/n. We fought over something." Jimin looked at you.

"Aish. What am I going to do with the both of you?" You slapped your hand to your forehead.

"No! Please don't hurt us! Please don't leave us! Don't hurt me!" Jungkook yelled.

You looked at him with confusion on your face. "Jungkook? Why would I do that? I told you all already I'm not like the others." You hugged him and Jimin.

"Now let's clean up the wounds and the house." You smiled at them.

They both nodded. You got up to get the first aid kit. "Y/n?" Jungkook called.

"Ne Jungkook?" You turned towards him.

"You love us don't you?" He asked as his bunny ears dropped.

"Of course I do. I love all of you!" You hugged him and ruffled his hair.

"Forgive me Y/n?" Jungkook looked down at you.

"Always."

————————✿✿✿——————

I'm sorry for not updating cause I have very busy this week! I just came from a Rumble and I am very tired.

Thank you again for over 1k reads and 61 votes! I will try to update again either later this day or tomorrow!

Remember I purple you all! (ω╹๑ )

edited on computer