Wait does that mean I can go home now

Kara's POV
I woke up to the sun shinning in my eyes, and a beautiful brunette sleeping next to me. I tried to get myself out of Lena's grasp around my waist only to earn a soft moan from the raven haired as she snuggled closer to me and put her head in my chest. I decided there was no way I could get out without waking Lena. So I laid there thinking what did I do to deserve her. She deserves all the happiness in the world, she can live anyone yet she chooses me a simple reporter.

" Good afternoon, love" Lena whispered breaking me out of my thoughts
" Afternoon beautiful" I said as I slowly kissed her, she deepened the kiss and soon it got heated.She licked my lower lip granting access which I gladly returned. Our younger met as we collided into each other mouth. We were having fun until Alex interrupted us..
"Get a room with no window" she yelled as she covered her eyes.
" Come on Alex your the one not letting me go home"
"We have a few tests to run but after that your free to go although I do need you to rest so I'll be at your place tonight, making sure you don't do any super heroing today"

" Don't you have a date with Maggie today it is Friday...Alex don't worry about me go have fun" I said feeling guilty for stopping their date
" Alex don't worry I'll take care of Kara tonight and make sure she rests" Lena said smirking and emphasising on the rest"

I smiled knowing I can spend more time with Lena, the love of my life.

Couple hours later at the DEO
" Wait does that mean I can go home now?" I said jumping up and down like a kid

"Well not until I came and picked you up" a voice came from the other side of the room

" Lenaaaaa" I ran over and threw my arms over her. She stumbled back and immediately returned the hug.

" So you ready to go" she said holding out her hand
" Yes" I replied kissing her gently.

Lena had insisted on taking her car and she thinks I'm not suitable to be flying yet. We both sat in the car in silent holding our hands and smiling to each other.
" Kara...if you don't mind can I ask you about ... Krypton" Lena stuttered

"First of all,sure I'll explain everything to you once we get home, secondly don't ever hesitate before asking me anything" I said giving Lena's hand a gently squeeze.She squeezed back in respond.
The rest of the car ride we both sat in comfortable silence as I fell asleep.

Lena's POV

We had arrived at Kara's house but she was still asleep. And I didn't want to wake her up, so I went over and opened her car door and gently scooped her into my arms as I carried her back to the apartment. I felt her head snuggling closer into my breasts as she mummers " I love you Lena" . Kara would never know how much it means to me when she says those three words. My world just melt and makes me the happiest person on earth, Kara was my world and I would always love her dearly.

AN
I'm so sorry guys this is short but writing on a phone is hard