why me tho

UF sans pov

Me and boss had a fight about the sans we captured boss want to keep him and beat him and I think we should act friendly so he trust up but I guess its to late cuz he want back and only got the answer that his ua has a grillby i thought it was funny but boss didnt so he brought the little shit in and we took turns beating the crap out of him till he talked instead we got tears and him complaining.

Ut sans pov

They have been beating me for the longest time I've tried to run but I'm to weak and the get me and beat me I'm a afraid I might die here alone but I'm not telling them anything and I'm planning my escape.
Today uf sans came to talk I told him nothing
"I dont want answers " he said I looked up at him in a strange way and he said "why wont you tell us about your au" I said that people I actually care about are there and I want to protect them.

UF sans

I just wanted to talk to ut sans boss didnt like that tho so he ended up beating me as well so I went to my room and wounded why we kidnapped him and now his brother and I realized that papyrus like beating sanses as in me and the other the sans when I asked papyrus he locked me up as well and he said "let you out when you stop being an idiot.

Uf papyrus pov

Both of the sanses are idiots so I now have both locked up in the same room every now and then I get some answers from ut sans my sans just get to watch after awhile I let me sans free and got a very good answer from the ut sans cuz he told me about the hole ut royal gard so when I kill him I would know what there weakness is

Ut sans pov

I've been trying to explain to UF papyrus that I want free and he said heal let me free if I tell him about my royal gard so I did and he left he never let me free and that made me mad sad and I dont even know