FEM!Gray X MALE! Juvia. ||Dancing Queen||

Ok so MALE! Juvia doesn't speak in 3rd Person in this. Ok enjoy!

Also, spoilers? Idk.

"Grey-Chan! I made cookies!" Juvi dashed through the halls of the couple's home. The cookies smell wandered the halls along with Juvi. As Juvi's walking  soon became slower, eventually stopping, he questioned himself.

"Where is Grey-Chan?" He suddenly heard music from a distance. It was coming from upstairs.

"Grey-Chan? Hhm? What's with the music?" He questioned himself once more. He walked up sthe stairs and followed the music. When he music got louder, it turned out the music was in the couples room. Juvi set the cookies on a small table that was behind him. Juvi was about to knock, he realized the door was cracked open a tad bit. He peeked inside to see a figure, Grey's figure. Juvi slowly opened the door.

"Grey-Chan—" He stopped. He became mesmerized.
Grey was dancing. Not like any other dancing..it was...incredible. He couldn't even move is hand off the knob of the door. I was completely frozen in awe. Her hips swayed along with her raven hair. Her dark eyes beamed in joy and pride as she danced. It was almost like she choreographed the entire dance. Juvi blushed everytime she turned her backside towards him and sway her hips once more. She was definitely in her own world. Juvi watched. He was so glad his girlfriend was having so much fun. He loved when Grey's smile was plastered on her beautiful face. Juvi was deep in love with this woman.

"JUVI??" Grey had questioned in more of a yell. Juvi shook his head and blinked a few times.

"Huh? G-Grey-Chan!" He stuttered as he let go of the door knob he was holding. Grey's face was covered with shades of Red. Along with with Juvi's.

"H-how much did you s-see??" She walked over to Juvi.

"U-uhm not a-a lot. I just came in here to..tell you I made c-cookies!" He explained with waving hands. He didn't want Grey to be mad at him. "But I did want to tell you something. A-about you're dancing.." Grey cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah? Well what about it?" She asked in confusion. Juvi took a deep breath.

"It was mesmerizing, Gray-Chan! it was the best thing I've seen in my entire life! This is why I love you so much! Your body is truly stunning and—" Juvi stopped once again. He happened to be looking at Grey's reveled side. His smile decreased.

"H-hey? Whatcha looking at?" Grey asked. She looked down where Juvi's eyes were at.

"Oh. That scar..." She rubbed her hand where she stabbed herself in order to save Juvi. Juvi pulled up his Yellow tank top and revealed his scar along with the same objective, but with Grey. Grey removed her hand from her scar and placed it on his.

"Y'know we can ask—"

"It's ok, Grey-Chan, Wendell doesn't have to heal it for me. No need to keep asking." Gray nodded. There was silence between the two. Grey's hand still on Juvi's scar.

"Y'know what. How about we eat those cookies?" Grey broke the silence. She didn't want to think about that painful day anymore. Juvi's immediately smiled.

"Grey-Chan wants to eat my cookies! You can eat me as well if you want—"

"Woah there. Now your pushing it.." Grey said with a few chuckles in between. Juvi got the cookies from the table and rushed back into the room.

"Hope you enjoy them Grey-Chan! They're all for you!" Juvi granted. Grey took a cookie and her eyes widened.

"In this your face..? On the cookie?" She asked as sweat dropped down her face.

"Yes! Now you don't have to choose between me or the cookies!" He had hearts in his eyes and was hovering over Grey. She shivered.

"Uhhh...that's so creepy!!!" She shook her head frantically. She sighed and looked down at the Juvi-faced cookie, then looked up at a beaming Juvi. She took a bite out of the cookie. Juvi mouth quivered as he waited to see if Grey has enjoyed the cookie.

"Mmh. They taste sweet. Thanks." She said as she wiped the cookie crumbs off her fingers and lips.

"I'm so glad you like them Gray-Chan!" Juvi hugged Grey. She grunted as he pounce on top of her. Juvi hummed in happiness (RIP COOKIES). When Grey finishes the cookie, she gave Juvi a kiss on the cheek.

"You can eat me anytime Juvi~"

He became and passed out with a nose bleed"

"H-HUH? Hey Juvi! I said you need to get off me now Juvi! U-Uh p-please? Wait. Are you bleeding! Oh god!" Gray sighed in defeat. She eventually fell asleep on the bottom (ha. im such a perv—) of the passed out boy.

BONUS:
This is the most accurate way Grey was dancing:
(P.S don't watch the whole thing is you wanna see the same dancing with different people)

(P.S.S, the first dance, with the girl in the middle, is Grey)