Finish

Brendaniel removed the creeper's restraints after finishing. Dark bruises etched into her legs from the ropes. "I said clean it up" Brendy growled. The creeper whimpered as she got up to find cleaning supplies.
"I didn't tell you you could get out of bed" he sneered. The creeper's eyes got wide as she realized what he wanted her to do.
"B-but"
"Now"
A deeper blush creeped across her face as she climbed back into bed. Brendaniel pushes her face into the sheets with a snicker and watched her struggle against his force. The creeper looked up at him one last time before she began cleaning every drop of cum up with her tongue. She started with the sheets. She drug her tongue across the rough fabric slowly and cautiously. She tasted only her own cum. It was sweet and supple. She moaned again and felt more cum leak out of her. She dragged her tongue more vigorously now until there was nothing else to clean on the sheets. She looked up at Brendy with a proud look painting her face only to be met with a disapproving gaze. "That's not all of it" he snapped again while looking down to the mess on his dick. "You want me to.." she started nervously
"Yes." He replied. "That too"
Humiliated, the creeper took her tongue to his massive cock. She licked slowly and carefully to get every drop of their cum. She started at the base and then worked her way up to the tip. Just as she got the last drop, from the top, she felt Brendaniel shift uncomfortable. His penis began growing again from her touch. She wend down again and flicked her tongue around the tip of his cock and heard a moan. Brendaniel was awful sensitive there now...
the creeper started bobbing her head up and down gently, taking his length into her tiny mouth. She could feel his cock throbbing again. She used one hand to stroke his cock while sucking and bobbing to give every part of it attention. There was no way she could take it all into her mouth. It was too big.
"I know what you're trying to avoid" Brendaniel smirked. "And I'm going to let you know now that it's not going to work. You think you can give good enough head that you can avoid deepthroating it don't you?" He laughed. The creeper moaned a bit in approval before he took her head into both of his hands. He pushed it forcefully onto himself. He felt his cock slide into her throat. The creeper gagged and choked but Brendaniel didn't care. He wouldn't even let her get the chance to breathe. He rammed his cock in and out of her throat stopping only when it looked like the creeper was going to pass out. He could feel her throat getting raw from the effort and tears streamed down her face. Brendon simply laughed again as he thrust harder and harder. Her lips remained firmly wrapped around his shaft as he fucked her harder and harder. Finally, when it looked like she was going to pass out again, Brendaniel pulled out far enough to let her breathe. The creeper inhaled deeply. She could finally breathe again even if he was still inside her mouth. She gasped for air, thankful for the relief; her throat burned. Brendon waited. He waited just long enough until she took another deep breath. Then, he came. She choked on his hot sticky cum as it poured into her mouth mid inhale. Brendaniel pulled out and watched her struggle. "If you keep all of it down, I'll let you go" he sneered. The creeper, however, couldn't help herself. She coughed and sputtered as the cum lodged into her lungs. His cum leaked out of her mouth and over the bed. She coughed violently. It was perfect.
"Oh well," sighed Brendaniel. I guess you just have to stay here until you despawn"