Good morning detective

Lucifer was woken up by the sun beams getting into his bedroom thru the curtains. As his mind was slowly waking up, he reminded himself the last evening spent with the detective. He took her to the best restaurant he knew in L.A. and now, she was laying in his arms, her beautiful dress was laying on the floor along with his suit and their underwear. Her honey hair glowed in the morning sun, he could feel her silky skin was touching his.

She was laying on her side, the devil kept his arm around her waist and her small palm was rested on his chest and other under her head. He was looking at his lover for a few moments; she looked like the most stunning person in the world, she was his personal angel and every moment spent with her was more holy than any second in heaven.

He moved his hand on her body threw the covers gently, in response to what she twitched, moving from her side to her back and his hand was now rested on her stomach. After a few nights spent together he already knew how light her sleep was, even quiet sound, or a gentle touch could wake her up.

Lucifer smiled lovingly at a beautiful woman in his bed covered up with the sheets. He moved his hands so they were on both sides of her body and raising slightly on them, first kissed her forehead, then brushing a string of her amber hair away from her face, he kissed its side, than a cheek. Chloe started slowly waking up and let out a lazy, adorable purring sound taking a deep breath not wanting to open her eyes yet.

Blonde put her small hands into his coal hair and felt the kisses slowly going down threw her lips, to her neck, his lips gently stroked each centimeter of her skin, and when he reached her collarbones a few seconds later, she opened her eyes looking at him. The detective loved watching him in the morning and even more she adored how she always woke up next to him after the night together. Maybe he was the devil, but also a gentleman, he would never leave her an adventurous and passionate evening.

Lucifer slowly came back to her lips and gave her a soft kiss, which she returned lazily. When their lips broke apart, he laid on his side, rose on one hand and looked into her azure eyes smiling. "Good morning detective." Lucifer gently tapped her nose with his finger, to which in reflex action she blinked her eyes and frowned her nose.

Chloe looked at him rolling her eyes, he knew she wasn't a big fan of people touching her face like this, but his touches were in some way adorable. "Good morning, Lucifer." She gave him a warm and loving smile and stretched in bed yawning and making another adorable purring alike sounds.

He couldn't help smiling when she was doing things like this, it was so simple and still so charming. "Would you like to eat some breakfast darling?" She moved on her stomach and hugged the pillow looking at him.

"Actually…" She rested her tiny hand on his cheek gently stroking it. "I would prefer to stay in bed with you for a few more moments." Her hand slipped down on his chest and back under the pillow. From all the moves she managed to made by now, the sheets were down to around half of her back.

Her voice was still sleepy and lazy and her eyes were still closing for a bit longer from time to time. Lucifer rested his hand on Chloe's back and started gently moving it, she loved the feeling of his big hands and how much smaller she was from him, how she could hide in his arms, how he could pick her up as if she didn't weight a pound, while he enjoyed the feeling of her smooth skin and fragile body.

"Whatever my angel wishes." He kissed her naked shoulder softly and got slightly closer to her placing his hand around her waist. She seemed so frail to him, such a lovable little girl, looking at him with these shining blue eyes and cute sleepy smile.

"I think I'm far from being an angle, aren't I?" She rose a bit, leaning on her elbows and resting her chin on her hands. She had never been a saint one, but by his side she had discovered even more of incredible sins. "Finally I fell in love and slept with the devil." She gave him a flirtatious look and smirked at him. Indeed spending night with the Prince of the darkness seemed to be far from saint, but she didn't care about being holy, all she wanted was to be with the love of her life.