Part10-The New Love

Irene's POV

This is it 3 days of seperation from Bestie..pero ofcourse were still the bestest friends.

And today Im going to Reggata Hotel,yes as in Regatta Prestige Hotel..meeting Arthur Regatta "Art ".Obviuosly he own it.

As I arrived I saw him directly.

He made friendly kisses on the chicks and seated.

"Uhmm .. Yes Art? "I asked

"I want this to settled so I--I want you back ..I love you so damn much.Pl---"Arts said, but before he finished his sentence I place my finger on his mouth (signing silence ".

"I love you..too and I regret for forgetting u that fast..I know Im a jerk but here I am "I said

I showed the necklace and he showed his and we connected the key to the heart.

"I love u "he said

"I love you to "I answered

"I love you three "he said

"I love you four..fourever," I said laughing

"Are we back,"he asked ..and i nodded in return ..he hugged me so tight..and me filled with joy as well.

My new love <3

**

I woke early and then I saw him beside my bag.I pushes him out of my bed and I laughed.

"Your so charming as ever "he said

"And your so my handsome forever "I sinscerely said.

We went down and ate panckakes.He even scooped  one to my mouth.And then we went outside to wash my car ..I was about to put some when he washed me with water..he laughed so hard and I threw sponge on his face.And that made me laughed louder.I was happy with him.And I will be again love him more.