Chapter 4

' = thinking

Denki

I woke up feeling safe and warm, confused me. For one, I hardly EVER fall asleep due to my quirk. The doctor said the electricity gives me an energy boost. Which, in turn, leads to quirk based insomnia. And two, I never wake up warm. OR safe. I sit up. Well, I TRY to sit up but I'm immediately pulled back down by something around my waist. I look behind me as well as I could, only to see tufts of ash blond hair. I gasp and start freaking out.

'OH GOD!!! HES GOING TO KILL ME!!!!'

I thought as he began to stir.

"Good morning, Denki." He said and I jumped. I turned to him, ready to apologize. Then I remembered what happened. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Good morning Bakubae!" I said and he choked on his spit.

"What did you just call me!?" He asked. I frowned.

"Bakubae. You don't like it? I'll stop." I said. Bakugo Hugged me and kissed my head.

"No. I don't mind it, baby. I don't mind it at all." He said gently. I wasn't used to this side of Bakugo, but I loved it.

"I'm glad." I said with a smile. I, then, kissed his cheek before checking my phone. I hate 128 messages and 28 missed calls. All from Mina "Holy shit!" I exclaimed, laughing. I showed Bakugo my phone and he laughed.

"Holy fuck! You better text her!" He said and I nodded.

D: Hey.

M: OH MY GOD!!! WERE ARE YOU!!! ARE YOU OKAY!!!! IS BAKUGO WITH YOU!!! DENKIII!

I laughed as Bakugo read the text over my shoulder.

D: I'm fine, Mina. I just needed to get away. And yes. Bakugo is with me.

Mina: Is he hurting you!!! If he is I'll kick his ass!

D: No he's not hurting me. Ttyl.

Mina: Bye ig.

I sigh and lean into Bakugo. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled my neck. I giggled and kissed his cheek. Awkwardly.