The Potato

Oren: Hey Olaf, you got a dare. Olaf!! Where are you? -looks around and crashes with Otis-
Oh sorry Otis, I'm looking for Olaf. Have you seen him?

Otis: No, anyway have you seen Opal? I've been looking for her but she's not here.

Oren: Oh, she wasn't able to come to work today so she put ME in charge of reading the questions and dares.

Orchid: That's not true. I'm reading the questions and dares. Gimmie that. -Snatches the Oddpad (Aka Odd Squad's version of an iPad 😂) 

Oren: Hey! That's not fair I wanted to give the dare.

Olaf: Potato!

Oren: Olaf be quiet, this is between me and Orchid.
-Continues arguing with Orchid, until reality hits-
Wait a minute. Olaf! There you are! I've been looking for you to give you the dare.

Orchid: Actually, I'll be giving you the dare.

Oren: Nuh uh I'll be doing that.
-They continue arguing and fighting for the Oddpad until I snatch it out of their hands-

Me: Actually I'll be doing it.

Otis: Opal?!

Me: Yup. -Looks back at Oren- I 'was sick and put you in charge' huh?

Oren: -laughs nervously- I-uh. She told me that! -points at Orchid-

Orchid: What! No I didn't
-they start arguing again-

Me: -sighs and just reads the dare to Olaf- The girl who sent this says, "Give me a potato.''

Olaf: -Shakes his head and holds his potato tightly- No no no. My potato!!!!

Me: Come on Olaf just one potato!!! You have so many man. You can always get more from the potato room.

Olaf: -pouts but hands it to me-

Me: Thank you. Now- uh.. Wait a second.. How are we supposed to send it?

Oscar: -Pops in between me Oren and Olaf- We can send it with this teleport-inator!!! Hehe. -He zaps the potato-

Me: Great. -Everyone starts to leave but I stop Otis- Hey Otis.

Otis: Yes?

Me: Where you looking for me to tell me something?

Otis: Uhh well.

Me: What did you want to say?

Otis: I've been meaning to say this for a while. I-

Orchid: Opal, Oren won't share the Oddpad with me!!!

Oren: It's MY Oddpad.

Orchid: No it isn't. It's Odd Squad's property. Which practically means you need to hand it over.

Me: -sighs annoyed- Can't you two ever get along? There's more Oddpads at the Odd Squad computer lab. Now if you'll excuse us Otis and I were talking. -looks back at Otis only for him to be gone- Otis??

Oren: He ran off as soon as you looked away.

Me: -sigh- Well, I guess I better get back to work.. I had stuff to do anyway.

Okay guys I know it's be so long since I've written for this show (haven't even watched it for a while) but I was bored so I just finished this chapter that I started writing in like July.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter as much I enjoyed writing it. :D