Chapter 21: Frisk : For Ebbot

(Lots of profanity)

Thirty minutes of walking in this cold hell of a building.

And me and Alex found or saw nothing.

We found rooms that only had two bunk beds in them that we took breaks on.

But we found...Nothing..

I felt the same pain again as I fell onto the ground. Alex gasped as he went by my side to help me up.

"Frisk! Are you okay?" Alex asks in a calm tone.

"I'm dying Alex! Don't you understand?!" I yelled as I moved away from Alex sobbing. "I'm fucking dying...alright?"

"Frisk...I'm not going to let you die.."

"Alex...if this is just for hitting on me...then you can just leave.."

"If I liked you like that..I would have joined Aiden on what he was doing.."

"What made you change your mind?"

".....Because.....Kai always wanted me to take care of Chara once he died...I speak to him...in my dreams.."

"..Kai?"

"Yes...and...he tell me...that Chara's in good hands...and he's happy...because of you.."

"...So..you're trying to be my guardian or something?"

"...Correct.."

"...I can be your friend, Alex...but...I'm not going to become a 'Niel'.....I'm a Wing-Ding...and my last name will always be Wing-Ding...in my grandfather's honor."

"Think about it Frisk....Gaster has done terrible things...yet you want that ugly beast to be called as your grandfather?!"

"....Ugly beast?" I chuckle as I wiped my face and walked up to Alex. "If there is anyone that is an ugly beast it is Aiden...he abused his own fucking daughter instead of making her feel at ease and safe!"

"But didn't Gaster help him live..?"

"......"

"Didn't Gaster abuse you too?"

"....He made me stronger.."

"So did Aiden-"

"AIDEN IS THE REASON WHY I HAVE TO FUCKING TAKE PILLS EVERY SINGLE DAY!" I fell down to my knees. "Aiden is the reason why I'm a low-life cheapskate..."

".....Frisk...if it wasn't for Aiden....you wouldn't  be born..."

"I don't want to be born, Alex...I wish the gods could just let me die already.."

"Frisk don't you ever say that ever in your god damn life!" Alex went down to his knees and hugged me. "You are a saint....The gods above made you live down here for a reason...and it is to keep Ebbot safe....that is what you've been doing for years....don't stop that just because of Aiden....You are brave..Stabbing your own father almost to death..and running away from home to fight dangerous gangs...I don't know what else is brave...If Aiden wasn't abusive...and if you didn't have the balls to step up....you wouldn't have met Gaster...or be his grand-daughter.."

"...."

"Frisk....just try to live...for me...for Chara....for your family. . . . . For Ebbot.."

"....I'll...try..."

"...Atta girl...now come on....let me help you up.." Alex smiles as he gets up and helped me up from the floor. We then walked for a few minutes until we then heard a sound.

Frisk!

Frisk!

Frisk! Where are you?!

I know that voice..

"CHARA!" I screamed for the top of my lungs. I then saw Chara charge at me and hugged me tight.

"Frisk...thank the heavens..." Chara voice breaks up as I felt his tears on the jacket. He then looks at Alex in confusion. "Why is he here? and...Where are your clothes?!"

"..He...saved me.."

"From who?"

"Sis!" I then heard a voice as I jolted my head up from Chara's shoulder. I looked up to see.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

".....Aiden....."

To be continued

To be continued

Total words: 514 *Sowwy if it's too short ;-;*

A/N: Ya...I'm alive :') Sowwy for no updates once again :^ I kinda lost motivation but I once got it back again! Sooooooo with that I am also going to try and update No Label Needed and with the update of Missiontale. Just sit tight and stay tuned~

~Love u all~

UWU