jeez

What I asked.
Tal: well everyone is looking at you because you are crazy.
Adi let go of my hand. He just stared at me in shock.
What the fuck? That is not true I replied.
Everyone was staring at me. I fast walked out of the school while everyone was staring at me.

~5 hours later~
School was out. I didn't care. No one cared about a single thing I did. I have always believed that no matter what situation you are in you should never hurt yourself. I still believe it. Even though I did hurt myself earlier. There was a doorbell.
I looked through the peephole. It was Tal.
Me: what do you want Tal?
Tal: I want you. I was rude and a jerk and you don't deserve that.
Me: so you do you want me to accept an apology or?
Tal: no I have no apologies but I want us to be friends.
Me: HOW CAN I BE FRIENDS WITH YOU IF YOU MADE EVERYONE IN THE SCHOOL BELIEVE I WAS CRAZY?
Tal: I'm sorry I was mad at myself and I blamed you.
Me: sorry tal sorry is not going to work.

Tals pov
I was so sorry for y/n I made her life bad. I cared for her. I had to tell adi what was happening.
When I walked in the door the whole free time was looking at me.
I finally said it, "it's my fault y/n is like the way she is."
Adi looked confused. I don't blame him. He deserves her more than I do.
Adi now looked mad. But all of a sudden a hear a door slam me and adi looked at what is was.

Your pov.
I had realized what I did. I rushed to my car and drove straight to the free time house. When I got to the door I looked to see adi about to punch tal. I ran up to them and told them I was fine.
Adi: FINE IS ANOTHER WORD FOR DEPRESSED!
adi started to punch tal. I got in the way and adi punched me.

Adis pov
I accidentally hit y/n and she blacked out. Shit.
Call the perimedics! I yelled
Tal stared at her in shock. He looked at me in anger. I looked at him shocked. He was mad that she got punched. I guess he does care.

396 words not including this!!!!