Chapter 2

(Mugmans POV)
I was walking away from the female that Cuphead was talking to when I felt a hand grab my arm I turned around and came face-to-face with the girl she had a straight face and asked ME to show her around. "U-uh sure" I said stuttering at how close she was. "Thanks" she said and let go of my arm.

*Temmim skip* (TEMMIM GO AWAY)

(Y/N) POV
When Mugs finished showing me around I went to gamble ha oh let me tell you I was on a roll and the the Devil himself came in and asked me to bet my soul. "Uhm s-sure?" I went to roll I got a six then the next number determined my fate of being able to go home or stay with the cups... I got a 1. "SNAKE EYES!" yelled the Devil. "..." I didn't know what to say. He then pulled out a contract for me to sign I signed it and Cuphead came in smiling crazy like and he looked over and boi the way his smile fell Mugs he was just staring.

(Devils) POV
good a new worker just the way she looks is not good? I then used my magic and made her a (your o.c peep) and the cup brothers started to blush like crazy it was cute and funny at the same time!

(Cupheads) POV
OML she's so cute I want- no NEED her to be MiNe!

(Mugmans) POV (again >w<)
God why is she so hot. WHAT DID I JUST SAY MUGMAN GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!

(Y/N) POV
I loved the new look but the cups where blushing? Again we'll Mugs was Cuphead was just now blushing?