one

"One shot of bourbon over here" a man called from the side.

"Scotch on rocks please" another man asked from the other side of the bar counter.

"Yes, sirs please give me a moment." Yoongi said through a fakeass smile.

It was the busiest time of the day: 2AM, when all the men come to the bar to play around.

This was Yoongi's second week working his new job at Lights Bar and Cafe. It was a very upscale gay bar in the middle of Seoul and many rich business men and idols were known to visit on many occasions in order to wind down.

So far it has been the same. Some men have tried to hit on Yoongi as he is fairly attractive as well but none have succeeded. Yoongi had no interest in finding "the love of his life" or a fuck buddy at the bar. He was only working there because he needed the money and because he got the job easily. Apparently, they needed a bartender at the bar and the only requirements was to have a pretty face and obviously be a guy. And as the pay was really high, Yoongi accepted. He still had to pay off his student loans from his university which he ended up dropping out of.

Yoongi quickly finished pouring out drinks and slid it across the table to the respective drinkers. He then sighed and leaned against the table with his elbows on the table and his face between his hands. He looked at the clock. 2:12AM. His shift ends at five so three more hours of pain. He dozed off in sleepiness when he was woken up by a loud ring. He took out his phone and saw his notifications.

Jhorse: You working hard?

Yoongi: stfu u bitch im so tired rn

Jhorse: well idk bout you but im still backstage

Yoongi: okay and?

Jhorse: the strippers getting r getting ready rn

Jhorse: and its fucking hot

Yoongi: dang okay i can see the main stage from here

Jhorse: wait i hafta go on with them rn

Jhorse: cheer for me kitten mwah ;)

Yoongi: aight fuck off now

Yoongi chuckled thankful for the distraction. It's always better to be working a job with one of your best friends because it's gonna be less boring. He checked the time again. 2:28. The strippers went on at 2:30. He looked around the stage and saw Hoseok near the stairwell gsetting up his equipment. Hoseok was a DJ and rapper at the bar. Yoongi perked up when he heard someone yell "YOONGI!" He looked around until he realized it was Hoseok who had called out his name. He playfully cringed and stuck his two middle fingers in the air. Hoseok gasped and pretended to wipe tears off his face. Yoongi laughed when all of the sudden, the lights went out. Two single spotlights beamed on the main stage where two poles were placed. Hot, sultry music began to play with lots of overlapping beats. The lights went out again and when it was back on, two dancers were standing on the stage each with one hand on the pole and skin tight outfits. To the right was the stripper named Glitter. He was short compared to the other stripper but was a lot better built than Yoongi so he couldn't judge. Glitter was also obviously the more flexible as he immediately did a full split on the pole with one foot on the ground while the stripper began to walk around the pole. He also had the most makeup on but it only helped enhance his image. To the right was Justine Seagull which was a weird name in Yoongi's opinion. The male was fucking built. Yoongi felt his mouth water.