C'sora Tia

Arrzaneth Ossuary, the home of the arcane within Ul'dah, as well as the temple of Nald'Thal and where the dead are prepared for burial. Through the art of Thaumaturgy, the arcane art of destruction, the priests of the Order of Nald'thal teach those wishing to learn how to harness the power of destruction as well as perform the funeral rites necessary for the dead to rest in peace.

C'sora Tia, although not a priest of the Order of Nald'thal, was one of the many Thaumaturges who practiced and studied the destructive magicks within the temples halls. The young blond Miqo'te sat peacefully on the steps of the temple, reading the tome describing the history of the Mhachi mages and the days leading up to their down fall.

"Ah, C'sora, there you are!," Cocobezi, the fourth eldest of the collective guildmasters of the Arrzaneth Ossuary, called out as he walked down the stairs and sat next to C'sora.

"Good day to you, guildmaster Cocobezi," C'sora said as he closed his book. "Have you been looking for me?" he asked.

"I have, twas easier to find you than I expected," the Lalafell answered facing up towards the young man. "I have a task that needs your touch to accomplish."

C'sora's eyes widened before he spoke, "Pray, don't tell me you need to me to cry in front of some disgruntled merchants again," panic evident in his voice.

A laugh escaped Cocobezi as the boy feared he may need to embarrass himself, yet again to appease the wrath of a few merchants.

"Brother Cocobezi, it is not funny," he said as the guildmaster kept laughing, "The merchants need to be properly paid for the vials of ether they provide to us."

"No no no, that is not the kind of task that I have need of you for," Cocobezi explained. He stood up and beckoned the young Miqo'te to follow him. The two walked into the halls of Arrzaneth Ossuary, "There is a funeral rite I would like you to help me with," he said before stopping in front of the statue of Thal.

"But I am not priest of Nald'thal, would it not be blasphemous to have me assisting with the rite?" he questioned as he scratched the nape of his neck.

"Tis true that you are no priest, but you are a Thaumaturge," Cocobezi explained pointing to the blond. "And it is the duty of all Thaumaturges who study here to assist with the funeral rites when necessary."

C'sora nodded to show his understanding, "Very well, I'll assist with the rites, but allow me to don the appropriate garments for conducting the rites."

Cocobezi nodded as C'sora walked to a room where he might change his garments from the Lord Nezha Attire, and outfit inspired by an old Doman legend redesigned with a more modern finish, to the robes of the Order of Nald'thal.

"This will be his first time assisting in a rite, is it not?" Cocobuki, the eldest, and voice, of the guildmasters, asked his younger brother.

The younger brother nodded, "Let's hope he will be able to help us in this matter."

"C'sora is a gifted Thaumaturge, I doubt he will fail to notice during the rite," Cocobuki said as he folded his arms. "And try not to send him on a crying fest to quell the rage of the merchant you keep postponing to pay," he warned.

"Ah, but C'sora is the best one to send to do that," replied Cocobezi. "The boy knows how to subside a merchant's wrath faster than anyone I have ever seen."

Cocobuki gave his brother a menacing glare at hearing this, and even though his right eye was covered by a bandage Cocobezi could feel the slight malice his brother gave him when he made eye contact with his eldest brother. "The boy is starting to earn a reputation that will cost him the means to purchase what he needs from those merchants." Cocobuki turned around, "If I find out that you used him to quell another merchant you will be the one who pays for the guilds next ten shipments of ether," he warned as he walked away from his brother.