Chapter 1: Fake names

"Shoyo, what are you doing all day long with that cellphone?" I heard the voice of my mom coming right from the kitchen.

"I'm playing a game, mom" I responded.

I'm Hinata Shoyo and I'm a middle blocker in a volleyball team, but currently I broke one of my finger toes and I am resting, even though I don't want to. I mean, it is just a finger toe! I could still jog a little if the doctor could've plastered the only finger I broke, but no. He decided to plaster my whole feet and now I can do anything without my crutches. Well, sometimes I don't use them and I jump here and there so my left leg gets stronger. I keep winning. I went to practice three times this week to try and secretly train, but my captain discovered me and got really mad. He truly does not understand me; university guys are so lame. I could not keep trying to go to the club after that, he threatened me to not let me play anymore this year. I could not win towards that, but it was so unfair. Kenma knew I was stressed out and told me about this volleyball game. It has this little forum where people talks about volleyball and asks for advices on how to pass through the next level, so they teach new techniques. Kenma said that it was a good way to train my brain, since I had to think what should I do all by myself.

I'm on level 8 right now and I can't win not even one set. This is so stressful. Why did kenma think this would help me relax? I decided to write over the forum to seek for some aid, since I texted kenma several times to ask for help, but he didn't replay after I send it a video of me playing, not even once! Once I pass this level I will send him an 8 long message on how to not let your friends die alone in a volleyball game! Rude Kenma!

@HShoto: Hello! I am having some trouble with level 8. It's the play against brazil. Could anyone help me out?

I was laying on my bed, waiting for an answer when I heard mom calling me to get dinner. I was studying in a University in Tokyo, but since I broke my finger and vacations started I came some days to visit my family. It was mostly Yami-san's idea though, he didn't want me to keep trying to go to practice, so he just suggested it. Yami-san reminds me of Daichi-san a lot, but in a more adult way. I left my cellphone in my room hoping someone would answer my question. I was so excited, because I've never been in a forum before and maybe I could make some friends who love volleyball as well. I couldn't wait.

Once I came back, I opened my phone and saw a comment on my post. I was so happy, even Natsu came to see what was going on. I Immediately commented back.

 @Setterworld: I already passed that level. Send me a direct message and I can help you if you want. 

 @HShoto: Gonna do it! Thanks

I was ecstatic about it. That person even suggested to talk in direct message! Maybe we could be friends. I immediately send him a text and waited thrilled by the idea of chatting with someone new.

To: Setterworld

From: HShoto

Hello! could you help me please?

To: HShoto

From: Setterworld

Yeah, np.

To: Setterworld

From: HShoto

Well, I can't win level 8.