•Chapter 3•

~Kirishima P.O.V~

I was up and awake the next morning. I was waiting on Midoriya to get up because , before the baby shower this afternoon I was going to take him some where special.

I then heard as little footsteps came down from the room. "Morning Papa". "Morning Ishima. Are you ready for our plan today"? I asked. "Yeah"!

Followed behind Ishima, Midoriya finally came down.
"Good Morning".

"Morning Ejiro".

We all had breakfast and started our day.

First all four of us went to look at hero stuff like always. Then we just had a bunch of fun for the rest of the time. We did different activities all day, until the end of it arrived.

"Where are we going next"? Izuku asked. "You'll see". All of us then walked to Uraraka's house, and inside.

"SURSPISE"!

~Deku P.O.V~

I was surprised, for all my freinds being there.

"We heared about what happened Midoriya Chan".

Tsuyu said as she hugged Midoriya.

"Thank you everyone"! I shouted.

"I kept it a secret from you mom"! Ishima giggled.

"You sure did a good job". I said as I picked him up, and hugged him.

I looked over to see pink and blue all around.

"We didn't know what gender

"We didn't know what gender. Sorry Deku kun"! Uraraka laughed as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"It's fine". I laughed.

The party was going great! I saw Kacchan come over to me with a calm look.

"Congratulations Deku".

He said as he grabbed my hands softly.

"Thank you Kacchan".

To be honest, me and him started to chat a little bit. I'm glad that he's kinda changed.

"So seeing anyone"? I asked.

"No, but there's this cute male stripper at the club. He has red and white hair".

(Pretend Todorokis not in the picture that showed Dekus freinds lol)

After that everyone went home. Me and Kirishima tucked in Ishima then went to our room.

~Kirishima P.O.V~

When we go into our room, we layed on the bed. I then kissed Midoriya.

"It's been quite awhile since I've been able to touch you a little". I said as I felt a little smirk on my face.

"Then touch me".

Me and Midoriya started making out for awhile, I started to take his shirt off until...

"DAD"!

I pulled away quickly.

"Oh god. Hes already calling".

"We should probably stop this for now". Midoriya smiled.