I love you

WILLS POV  when I woke up I realize that Ryder was not in his bed but then I remember that he was downstairs. I looked at the time and I hade 3 hours till school started. so I got up and grab my stuff and got in the shower. when I was done so I had 2 hour and thirty mins to do whatever. so I read for an hour. then I heard a knock at the door I got nerves but I said come in and it was Ryder he said good morning. I look at him and said good morning but at the same time, I was looking at the floor too. he grabs his stuff and when to go take a shower. I was still reading my book when he got out. we still had an hour left till school so Ryder asks if I want to go eat breakfast with him? I look at my book and said sure but in my mind, it was saying no. I got up got my shoes and my bookbag and we left. I was nerves for some reason but I did not know why though. when we got to the cafeteria tay and Zach were there. me and Ryder when over and said hay to them. tay look at me like I was crazy and got up and grab me by the arm and pulled me away did you tell him? she asks. I blush saying n..no I didn't I said.          

TAYLANS POV  Zach was telling me how Finn is the worst roommate and that he is trying to hide nuts under his bed. I started to laugh because it was so funny how he said it. then that is when I saw will and Ryder walking this way. I gave will a look and then I grab his arm and pulled him away saying did you tell him? he started to blush then he said no. I was confused because he said that he did not want to see or talk to Ryder but he is walking with him. then I ask him why are you walk with him if do not want to see/talk to him? he looked at me and said that Ryder asks him if he wants to go eat something and that he didn't want to rude. I looked at him and said that you have to tell him how you fill with a sigh.. he looked at me and said that he couldn't and that Ryder would kill him if he finds out. if you don't then he will never find out and I know you want to tell him I can see it in your eyes.          

WILL'S POV  Tay was right about me wanting to tell Ryder.. but I was scared to tell him what if he thinks I'm weird for liking boys of he may run off after I tell him.. I sigh saying ok I will till him after school ok? Taylan gave me a hug and we went back to the table were  Zach and Ryder were soon the bell rang and that is when we got up and we started to walk that is when someone grad my arm. I look and it was Ryder. he said are you ok about last night as he was letting go of my arm. I looked at the floor saying y..yes and that everything is ok. I felt my face get hot that was not a go sine so I said quickly we should go I don't want to be late ok.

RYDER'S POV I saw some pink on his face wich mat that he was blushing I started to smile and he said that he wants to get going in a fast way. I said ok but I know that he is hiding something but what? time went by and then shool was over will be in my last call math. I walked over to will and ask if I could walk with him to the dorm? he said ok and got his stuff and we started to walk to the boy's dorms. will was saying something but I didn't understand it. I ask if he was ok and he looks up at me and said ya I'm fine. I said you know that you can tell me anything I'm all ways here for you ok. I looked at him he was blushing then he said that he now and that he would if he had something to say. I started to smile. when we got to our dorm will got out his homework and I did too. when we got done will look at me and sat up saying that he neede to tell me something 

WILL'S POV  I now this is the best time to till him.. I sigh and said do you remember when I want to go get some air at the restaurant? ya... Ryder said well... it was a lie.. what! but why Ryder asks.because... because.. I love you, Ryder! started to cry. my face was all red like fire. Ryder came over to me and wap my tear with his finger and then he gave me a hug. he told me that he loves me too. but what about your girlfriend? I ask 

RYDER'S POV I looked at will and when up to his ear and said I don't think she would mind if I kiss my best friend on his lips. will look at me and we were both blushing I went up to will and kiss him and i felt him kiss me back and that is when I put my hands on his wast and he puts his arms around my neck.

HEY EVERYONE SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT I WILL DO MY BEST TO UPDATE. BYE!!