Chapter 31

"oh look it's starting to get dark, what do you want to do, shouto?"

I said as we got off the ferris wheel and leaving the amusement park.

Todoroki = "how about we eat at....let me search google."

(Y/n) = "oh okay."

Todoroki's POV

I remember reading something drunk, then does that mean we have to get drunk but not too much? I guess i have to search a restaurant which has some alcohol in their drink to make us drunk, google is indeed weird like getting drunk in the first date, i don't really think that's a good idea but a lot of people liked the post so i guess they like it.

So i searched through google typing

'restaurant with alcohol near me for underage'

And it popped up.

(Y/n)'s POV

Todoroki = "(y/n) want to go to this one, it has a good rating."

(Y/n) = "oh sure."

I didn't really look clearly since todoroki picked it, I'll say it's a good one.

~time skip

Todoroki = "it looks like we've arrived."

(Y/n) = "yeah i guess."

It looks like the restaurant is also combined with a hotel too and i could see some drunk teens leaving the restaurant. As we entered, we were approached by the waitress, leading us towards our seat.

Um it kinda looks like a bar ish, then she gave us the menu. Woah they have plenty of unique drinks, they're pretty colorful and very pleasing to look at.

(Y/n) = "oh I'll have kir royale."

It's red and it has berries, i think it'll be sweet so why not give it a try.

Todoroki = "I'll take distillery drop."

Waitress = "are you sure you want to take that one sir?"

Todoroki = "yes."

Waitress = "okay so one kir royale and one distillery drop?"

We both nodded and she left.

(Y/n) = "so why did you pick that one?"

Todoroki = "um it looks pretty similar to water so i guess it won't be that bad, then how about you?"

(Y/n) = "hmm i came for the berries."

Todoroki = "you like fruits, huh?"

(Y/n) = "yes!"

I said excitingly.

Todoroki = "no wonder you make my heart 'beet' so fast whenever i'm with you."

Pffft did todoroki yes that todoroki just made a pun!? I laughed at how amazed i am to know that todoroki can make a pun.

Todoroki = "oh was it bad?"

(Y/n) = "oh no no no it's good, I'm proud of you shouto!"

As Todoroki was about to say something the waitress came with the drinks, woah that was fast.

(Y/n) = "so um cheers?"

Todoroki = "cheers."

He said as he pushed his drink towards my drink, as we heard a clank, we drank our drinks.

Woah it does taste fruity but what's this other taste, it taste great but i kinda feel like doing something else like yelling, what's this feeling?

(Y/n) = "so how's yours shouto?"

He didn't replied, he put his drink down and started to make a sleeping position.

(Y/n) = "um shouto?"

Still no reply.

(Y/n) = "shouto!"

He looked at me and smiled as he took another sip of his drink, um what is up with him?

(Y/n) = "shouto did you hear me?"

Todoroki = "my head is getting kinda spinny, what should i do my princess?"

Oh he's getting pretty honest that's so cute of him.

(Y/n) = "do you want me to buy you some medicines or just go back home?"

I said as i stood up, he suddenly held my hand.

Todoroki = "no... don't..go..."

(Y/n) = "shouto are you sleepy?"

He simply nodded and told me to sit down and continue drinking, so i did.

As i finished my drink, i ordered another one. It is a really good drink after all.

Soon after taking another drink my head is starting to get more spinny, so i asked todoroki if he wants to go home or not.

Todoroki = "let's just sleep here, i don't want to move anywhere."

(Y/n) = "acting pretty childish, huh?"

Todoroki = "I'm not childish! I'm a...grown..man."

(Y/n) = "well if you want to sleep now then let's just go to the hotel, woohoo!"

I'm starting to say things that i didn't want to say, my body is starting to act weird, i feel like acting more like a child, i want to have more fun. I thought as i dragged todoroki on my shoulder.

(Y/n) = "um we'll stay here for one night!"

Receptionist = "oh okay that will cost $***."

(Y/n) = "anything... cheaper?"

Receptionist = "well the hotel will cost $*** but the motel will cost less by $**."

(Y/n) = "woah!! That's a steal, I'll take um eh what's the name, yeah the cheap one!"

Receptionist = "you sure?"

(Y/n) = "yes!"

As i payed it, they gave me the key for room and they showed me the directions.

As we found the room, they left us and we entered the room and it looks like they only had one bed, i immediately put todoroki down, gosh my shoulder hurts carrying him around.

Todoroki = "(y/n).... I'll show you what a grown man is made off!"

(Y/n) = "i wanna sleep!"

Todoroki = "no! You can not!"

(Y/n) = "goodnight!"

I said as i pulled the bed sheets and wrapped myself inside it, Todoroki doesn't really look that happy, he took the bed sheets and threw it at the ground.

(Y/n) = "give it back to me!"

Todoroki = "no!"

(Y/n) = "hmph, i don't care, I'm going to sleep!"

Todoroki = "no you're not!"

He said as he started to tickle me, i laughed and told him to stop. At first, he didn't and out of nowhere he stopped.

Todoroki = "(y/n), I'll show you what kind of thoughts that came to my mind when i think of you in a different way."

Author's note

Uuu~ it's getting hot i here, well the next chapter will be smut....or maybe not...who knows so yeah, well I'm pretty sure it's going to be a smut soo... Good for y'all dirty mind peps ;)