Chapter 6: You Did This

Hollys pov:

its saturday today so i have no work thank god but i decided to get up without waking up Beau and going to make some breakfast. As i was cooking my phone lit up and i saw that i had a message from Jai that read

" Hey Holl, i was wondering if you wanted to catch up later some more and go for something to eat maybe?:)"

Im abit unsure about this i mean i love Jai hes lovely but if Beau finds out he will punish me again! Well you know what im taking the chance! I havent spoken to hardly any of my friends lately due to Beau's clingyness so im gonna break the rules just this once! so i replied to Jai..

"Hey Jai, sure i would love to text me the details :)x"

i got ready into a baseball t shirt tucked into my black high waisted jean shorts and timberlands then went up to Beau "Hey Beau im going out with Katie today so ill see you later" i stuttered out scared of him reaction "WHAT WHY?!" he shouted "I havent seen her in weeks and shes also getting suspicious i just dont want her finding out your here thats all im trying to protect you" I lied "Bullshit!" he said "You know what fine go out but dont expect me to be here waiting for you when your back!" he said angrily and stormed out the apartment. Great.

I have drove to the shopping centre and i walked into the cafe Jai said to meet and i saw him sat at a table on his phone so i walked up behind him and decided to scare him "BOO!" I shouted in his ear and he jumped "Holly you scared the shit out of me!" he chuckled "Sorry i couldnt resist anyway come on lets do some shopping!" i griped his hand and pulled him out of the cafe.

Me and Jai had such a good time today it was good chatting with him iv missed him so much! and to make it better hes single ;) Holly dont think like that you have Beau! We dont want a repeat of last time! i thought to myself and shook the thought out of my head as i unlocked my apartment. As he said Beau wasnt home which i guess was actually a good thing since hes in one of his moods today i need to try and stay out of his way.

2 hours later Beau walked through the door looking very smug but i didnt question it as i didnt know if he was angry with me "Hey sexyy" he growled at me. Oh great hes gone creapy again i thought to myself "hI" I simply replied "Oii is that all i get?! hi! Do you need to be punished again?" he asked "NO please no i dont im sorry how was your day baby" i tried to change his mind "It was good!" he smirked to himself "What did you do?" i asked but regretted it "I visited your friend Bradleys house!" he said smiling "WHAT WHY? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" i shouted "OI DONT YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME BITCH!!" he shouted ten times louder and rammed me up the wall the released his grip "Why dont you go have a look" he smirked again and without a thought i ran out the door and down the streets to Bradleys house.

I turned up at Bradleys house and walked inside to see Bradley on the floor in a puddle of his own blood not breathing. "BRADLEY!!!BRAD PLEASE WAKE UP BRAD I LOVE YOU!!!!!" i cried to him but i had no anser back. I called the anbulance and it finally came and took him to the hospital, i followed in my car and waited for the doctor to tell me if he was ok.

I have been sitting here for 45 minutes just thinking about things..i cant turn Beau in because i will get arrested for hiding him and to be honest i just dont want to be away from him! My feelings for him get stronger every day i spend with him. Bradley though he was my bestfriend and i know for a fact i had feelings for him way before Beau was in the picture.

My thoughts were interupted by the doctor walked towards me and i looked at him with hope "Doc is he ok is he alive?" i asked "I dont know how to say this Miss.Daniels but he didnt make it im so sorry for your loss!" he pittyed me.

I have been at the hospital for 2 hours now just crying, iv tried going home but the tears come over me and i just feel like i cant even move. HES DONE THIS BEAU!!!! THE FUCKING PHSYCOPATH!!!! i thought as my sadness turned into rage.

There is no way im going back to the apartment with that monster so i knocked on the only door i knew of. "Hi Jai can i please stay the night? i swear i will explain later!".,....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I JUST WANT TO SAY IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO LATE BUT I DO HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE! I STARTED WRITING THIS CHAPTER 3 DAYS AGO BUT WATTPAD WAS MESSING UP AND WAS OVERLAPPING THE LETTERS AND WORDS SO YOU COULDNT READ ANYTHING AND IT WOULDNT SAVE ANY OF IT BUT IT SEEMS TO BE FIXED NOW SO I HAD TO WRITE IT ALL AGAIN! SO SORRY ITS NOT MY FAULT :)XXX