Yoongi (Fluff)

(Y/N stands for Your Name, for those who don't know)

You and Yoongi decided to go on a little vacation together to get away from all the paparazzi bombarding you and Suga about your relationship and how you both choose to continue on. You and Yoongi had sex the previous night, so your legs were still somewhat sore. You were in bed, on your phone, when you saw Yoongi come out shirtless and in swim shorts.

"Going to the pool for a bit. Come over whenever you want to, if your legs can still take it" he says as he winks at me and exits our hotel room. I somehow was able to stand up, and I walked over to the window and saw Suga in the pool, just relaxing. God he looked so hot shirtless. I was enjoying the nice view, when this bitch started talking with my man.

That girl happened to be the girl in the hotel room next to ours. She had been hitting on Yoongi since we got here, and she has been trying to get with him, but he doesn't want to. You saw her talking to him, which didn't really bother you, until she began to touch his abs, running her fingers across them.

You got mad and chose to get petty. You changed into the most revealing bikini you own, and walked down towards Yoongi. His jaw dropped at the sight of you. The girl looked pissed. You walked over to Yoongi, entering the pool. You straddled Yoongi, sitting on his lap.

Yoongi just smirked. "How are you able to walk after last night?"
"Not sure, but I had to come here or that bitch would keep rubbing her infested fingers on you" you say. He laughs and you both watch the girl walk off in disgust.

"Since when did you have this bikini? Why did I not know of this? Don't you hate revealing bikinis?" He asked
"I had to wear it to get that bitch away from my man." He laughs.
"Can we go back so I can take this off?" You say
"I can help you with that" Yoongi says. You both smirk and head back to your hotel room.

As you two are walking back, you pass by the girl that kept hitting on Yoongi. You walk up to her and whisper in her ear.
"Come near him again and you'll get worse. Now let that be a fucking warning" you say as you walk off, knowing she's super mad.

(Authors Note)
So this is basically part smurt part fluff? Not sure lmao but hope you enjoyed XDDD