CHAPTER 16: The Bite That Burns

Deku's POV:

I start to stand up and put Kacchan on my back.

"Deku what are you-?"

"Save your strangth Kacchan. I'm getting us out of here and getting help."

"Deku it's no use. He's too strong."

I kick down the door using full cowling shoot style.  Then I make a run for it with Kacchan on my back.

"Deku stop he'll kill you!"

"This isn't like you Kacchan. Why are you so scared of him?"

"It's because he's my maker."

"WHAT!?"

"Leave me behind and get away from here."

"Not a chance. He took your humanity. There's no telling what he might do to you now."

Right as we get to the main hallway. I trip and fall. When I looked to see what I tripped on. I saw all the other students in a trance like sleep. As I went to get up. I heard Kacchan's master's voice behind us say.

"Looks like we're gonna have to do this the hard way."

I try getting up but Kacchan is so tensed up that he's pinning me down.

"Kacchan we have to go NOW!"

His maker laughs and says.

"I Dabi your maker command you to turn Midoriya now."

I turn my head to look back at Kacchan. His fangs get longer. His red eyes show a deep sadness. Kacchan reaches around my head and covers my mouth with his hand.

"Kacchan don't you can fight hmmmmm."

Kacchan bites his lip then bites me. The pain from this bite burns so much. It's like getting frost bite all threw out my body.