How are you doing Alice

Note a few months had passed and Alice was 3-4 months pregnant.Alice's Pov

Well, what can I say, seeing you grow inside of me every day has been very strange, to say the least. I've been told you are now the size of a raspberry/ grape. Still pretty tiny compared to me and your Dad. However, please don't worry baby. You will grow, who knows you might even be taller than Perri one day!

I still find it odd to think about how my body has changed and grown outwards over the past few months. I'm still very luckily in the fact that my bump has not been showing itself yet. It is just a tad upsetting when I find that some of my favourite clothes do not fit me anymore. I know it is just temporary though and I will be able to wear all my favourite items in a few months. It does not matter too much though as I get to share my life with you. My child.

Anyway, I didn't tell you but the gender scan is today. I think me and Perri have planned to do a big gender reveal with the boys and our closest friends and family. In addition to that though, I need to speak to Perri about how we are going to handle all the press for when the news about our baby goes out to the public. Let's not forget that some people still think that Perri is 12 years old. They will not be able to get their heads around this for sure!!

Nothing matters, it is just me and you.

'Alice' A voice says. I look up. Oh right, I started daydreaming when I was in the waiting room for the doctors. Right opposite where I am sat is a poster saying how being pregnant can trigger depression, especially if you have had it in the past. I don't think I have experienced it before. I mean everyone has highs and lows right?

I then pull myself off the slightly cushioned chair and walk into the doctors' office. As I passed I see a mother and a daughter sat on chairs waiting. I see the girl is holding a magazine on the front of it is Perri with the rest of Diversity. They are promoting their new tour in September. Ashley had to change some of the venues before they released the tickets so that Perri was not out of the country for when my due date is.

I swear I noticed the girl pointing a finger at me and whisper to her Mum that I was Perri's girlfriend. I ignore it and just carry on with my day.

Once inside the doctors' office, he asks me that question.'How are you doing Alice?' He looks at me quickly before turning his back to me to type on the computer.I keep quiet for a second before thinking and asking myself the question.'I'm fine Dr Williams' I reply. He does not seem happy with the answer and waits for me to say something more.'I've been keeping a diary' I begin, 'In which I write down my mood and rank it out of ten if I notice it goes too low. I try and figure out why or do something that I know will improve my mood.'He smiles, I'm assuming he is happy with my answer?''Right, can you please remove your trousers and underwear so we can get started?' He says.I leave the appointment smiling. In my hand, I hold my results. I'm a bit upset Perri was not able to come, however, I completely understand due to the nature of his job.I can tell you though baby.You are going to be a girl!!!

Authors note

Enjoy! Please like and comment.